*** New Pen Pal Leader ***

dragonlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those guys are trying to get all of you to gang up on me! I have a program that will match everyone and not duplicate any from before, so come on and sign up! We need more guys!

G

ghostuser

I'll sign up again. BUT first could you please,please,please explain why penpal A sends to penpal B but not B to A, B sends to penpal C.

When I was a wee-lass my penpal in Oregon wrote to me and me to her and her to me and so on and so forth.So could you answer why here it is a triangle---kinda.

dragonlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Com'on guys and gals! Is one little email a month too much to ask??? Lets make this a huge pen-pal-athon! I would like to get at least 100 people and so far we have under 20... Lets get together and make this a blast!

:girly1: :girly2: :girly1: :girly2: :girly1: :girly2: :girly1: :girly2:
GO PEN-PALS
GO :girly1: :girly2: :girly1: :girly2: :girly1: :girly2: :girly1: :girly2:

ttmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm passing this round because poor Whisker's Mom has only gotten one card while the rest of the stuff sits on my coffee table at home because I have a hard time getting to the post office with my new work hours. E-cards really are no substitute.

I am shipping out another cool card, though, and stuff for Whiskers before Sept. though.

22angel

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'll try again....although I might have to drop out of it in October....unless my penpal doesn't mind just emails. I might have to have surgery then, or a bit later, but I don't know, and my sister is having a baby in October, so it could be kind of hectic. But I'll try! I wasn't going to but I decided that I can do it at least once a month. I'll try to be a better one....Sorry Sam! I have a package here for you that I am going to send next week after I get paid as I have absolutely no money right now, and the last package I sent last week to Indonesia cost me $21!!!!! So Sam, you can expect something in September ok?