New owner of Maine Coon Mixed breed, Plz Help

MaineCoon21

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi everyone I am a new owner of a new Maine Coon Mixed Breed kitten, I would like everybody to guide me to the right direction when it comes to
general health care for my kitten. If you have general tips especially on charity cat Vets or any other useful help to cat owners then please don't hesitate to share it with me as i have never owned a pet before.
I know that the Kitten needs Vaccination which i cant afford it right now, just about buying her daily needs of food and accessories.
I know that she needs a check up too which i need help in doing so.
I live in Maida Hill London W9 and I am on benefits at the moment.

Thank you for your co-operation and God Bless.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello, would the people you got the kitten from be helpful regarding information about veterinary care? Can you do a search for low cost veterinary care in your area?

Are there pet food outlets in your area that may have discounted, not yet expired cans and bags of food and litter?

I know you have the kitten home already, so the article titles don't quite fit but there is some good information in these links;

9 Tips That Will Help Your Kitten Adapt To A New Apartment or House - TheCatSite

New Cat Checklist - What You Need To Get Before Bringing Kitty Home - TheCatSite

Bringing Home A New Cat - The Complete Guide - TheCatSite

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
I live in Maida Hill London W9 and I am on benefits at the moment.
HI, welcome to TCS. Try Googling PDSA. They do low cost vet care for people on benefits. The RSPCA also offer help with basic vet care, such as spays and neuters. Google the central London branch and they'll be able to direct you to your nearest RSPCA clinic.

Veterinary Financial Assistance In Your Local Area | RSPCA - RSPCA - rspca.org.uk.

We help with low cost vet care for those in need | RSPCA - RSPCA - rspca.org.uk