New, need help please

bossinova

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Good luck with the fishes!
Yup, those kitties are going to be beauties! Let us know if anything changes......You've been so good at keeping us filled in! I assure you that that is appreciated. Have some good quality time with your boy, and who knows, maybe Cleo will have contributed SOMETHING more than what she has so far by the time you come back!
Enjoy yourselves! Hopefully the weather in your neck of the woods is good for you; it's terrible here!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sillypup5

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Nope..no babes. lol. Fishing was awesome yesterday..we caught I think 8, but only brought home 5. So we had a very yummy trout supper last night

sillypup5

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
lol...Over the weekend, I was having panic attacks..
Now I'm ok though. I still really hope she'd have them soon..lol. She's getting sooooooooo fat!
Megan

sillypup5

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hey everyone. Sorry I haven't been posting too much today, but I was just dead tired all day, and spent the afternoon dozing on the couch. Nothing has really changed with Cleo, but tonight she ate her whole 1/2 can of food, and she's never done that. She usually leaves atleast a couple bites for Charlie..lol. She was in the litter box for a few minutes this afternoon, squatting like she does to have a BM, but there was no stool there when she got out. I have never seen the kittens inside her so active as they were this afternoon..it looked like she had an army of elephants marching around in there! That's the only changes for today..don't know if they mean anything or not..lol. I guess I'll find out if they do...and if nothing happens, I'll know too!

sillypup5

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
lol..didn't you say that a week ago??
Just kidding..lol. I sure hope so!

pumpkinsmomma

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I think your motto says it all.......I went out long enough to plant flowers and she had 2 of them in the girls pop up tent lol go figure

sillypup5

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
rofl..well, yesterday we were gone fishing for about 5 hours, and tonight I was gone for 4 hours at a friend's for supper..She was supposed to go into labor while we weregone..lol...Didn't happen! You should see her sides moving though! It is sooooo freaky! Those kitts are just going nuts in there! I've never seen them like this before...Should I make a pot of coffee?! lol

sillypup5

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
lol..you really think so? She's not acting strange or anything? I just don't want to get my hopes up again..

sillypup5

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Got an update. Cleo is definately breathing faster than normal, and is being super duper clingy and lovey this morning. Not to get my hopes up again, but I"m kinda thinking today might be it. BUT, I'm not holding my breath! lol

sillypup5

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Now Cleo is trying to have a nap on my bed, but can't seen to get comfy, as she's flipping over and moving around every couple minutes or so. Those contractions she's been having are about 2 mins apart now, and she breathes quite fast through them. So that's the update for now! If anything else changes, I'll let you all know!

sillypup5

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
SHE LOST HER PLUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:d::d:d::d:d::d:d::d:d::d:d::d