Never Have I Ever....Cat Edition!

Meekie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Taken selfies: yes. Also, if you go through my photos you'll see that they are about 95% cats, 4% dogs, and a few birds. I think I may have a human or two in there somewhere.

I used to hold Rico and Aniki's hand all the time. But holding a cat's hand is different than holding a human's hand: you take your finger and stick it in the middle of their paw pad. If they close their paw around it, then you're holding hands!
Sadly, I remember the last time I held Rico's hand. He was suffering with kidney disease and on his last morning I stuck my finger in his pad and he squeezed it tighter than he ever had. :bawling2:

Thrown a party: Not yet but I might! Maple is the first cat I ever had who I know when their birthday is: October 23. She'll be a year old in a little under two months.

Saying bless you: always.

Shown them their reflection: they usually find it themselves. Maple hasn't even begun to figure out reflections. Anything that reflects; the TV when it's off, a picture frame, windows at night...always gets her attention.

Cried because you miss them: Not really cry but I sometimes miss them badly. Probably why I never leave the house. I do occasionally tear up when thinking of lost cats, especially Aniki, who I lost this last March. He holds a legendary spot in my heart. I miss him more than I can put into words and I think I always will. (see picture)

Shown a stranger a photo: yup.

Multiple nicknames: yes. Maples, Mapie, Mapelina, Maplistic, Mapleberry, Ladybug Cat. I've only had her 4 and a half months so I'm sure there will be more.
A1.jpg

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's 7 for me.
Never taken a selfie with my cat. I never take selfie of myself either.
Never set up an Instagram account for anyone.
Never thrown a birthday party, even fo me. Though I wish them a happy birthday ;)

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Only 2. Shake hands and sing happy birthday to them. All of my 8 cats were born in 2 different litters 1 day apart.