Never Have I Ever....Cat Edition!

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That I haven't done? 7
That I have done:
Shown my cats their refection in a mirror (or tried to)
Cried because I miss my RB kitties
Have multiple nicknames

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've done six? I have never eaten kibble, but the hand holding is a regular thing. The mirror, of course. The cat photos, yes. And if you count Daisy as Dukes, Doops, Daisy Lou and Marble as Watermellon, then I suppose the nicknames, too. Oh, and Oscar is Otter. :lol:

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
six.. I haven't set up an instagram for my cat, eaten a cat treat, and, even though I have masses of photos of my cats, very few are selfies. And I don't think I've ever cried when I've missed my cats, but have probably felt like it.
We used to be able to put our own photos on our bankcards, so Nilah was shown to many, many people back in the day when you handed them over rather than swiped them. It's a very good way to sus out other cat lovers.

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
six.. I haven't set up an instagram for my cat, eaten a cat treat, and, even though I have masses of photos of my cats, very few are selfies. And I don't think I've ever cried when I've missed my cats, but have probably felt like it.
We used to be able to put our own photos on our bankcards, so Nilah was shown to many, many people back in the day when you handed them over rather than swiped them. It's a very good way to sus out other cat lovers.
I used to have a cat bank card - not one of mine but a cat who looked like Phoebe. Yes, other cat lovers loved them! Irked me greatly when the bank stopped offering them.

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
7. I had it backwards and counted what I hadn’t done. Y’all might have made me turn in my CCL Card. (Crazy Cat Lady)
Well, the title of the form is rather confusing! I wasn’t sure which we were meant to count, either.

I’ve never used Instagram at all, eaten a cat treat (I don’t give them treats and certainly wouldn’t try their food 🤢) or thrown a birthday party for them. None of us would enjoy that! Definitely hold their little paws in bed, cried a bit or come close to it when away from them a long time, shown strangers their pictures (what are we doing here, lol) held them up to the mirror, said geshundheit when they sneeze, and had multiple nicknames for them - Abigail and Mamie had fifty nicknames each back in the day. I listed them.

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Looks like I have to throw a birthday party for a cat whose birthday I don’t know. She can share her namesake’s birthday of Jan 17.

(Bonito flakes are tasty. Haven’t tried any other cat treats.)

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Discover credit card had an option for a cat picture when I needed a new one due to expiration date. It gets a lot of compliments and questions if it's my cat.

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
8 here.
I can firmly say I'll never try eating a cat treat and while I have missed my cats while on vacation, it doesn't cause me that much emotional stress to start crying over it.