Neko atsume

marcusmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I put out the Egyptian (tan) pyramid. It's the only one the Pharoah kitty will use.

I only take pics of the Rares now. Or some times the regular cats line up in interesting poses

Last edited:

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Tubbs has been hanging out for over 45 minutes now. I better get an epic amount of fish. :hmm:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fhicat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If you refill his dish, he will leave. Lol.
No, don't do that! If you shoo him away early, he gives you less fish. Just let him hang around, he gives you more fish that offsets the loss of other cats not being able to eat.

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was saving up fish so I could buy a larger cat and it snowed!  I've spent my fish on a heater and a heated mat. :(  Need to start saving all over again. 

What's with Don Gato.  He just stands there with his sword in the wand mouse.

marcusmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
If you go into the menu, choose "news". A kitty pops up with a word. Remember the word and go back to the main menu again. Choose connect and then input password. You will get fish, after you put in the password. After you put in 5 words, you get a can of cat food

Last edited:

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
You know you have it bad when you are out and all you can think about is that Tubbs was probably eating all of the food while you are away from the Ipad. :nod:

marcusmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
When you get the chance, get the room expansion purchased. Then you have two bowls of food, Tubbs can't eat both, and I have not yet seen him go inside

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This game is addictive, lol. I just remodeled to the zen model. It takes a long time to collect gold fish though.

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just bought the cat tube (gold fish version) and it's hilarious! cat buts and heads sticking out LOL

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just downloaded it yesterday. I'm not sure what to do but I have put out food, bags and balls and have had several cats visit.

marcusmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
You can also take pictures of the cats. This is a very low maintenance game. The most brain power you have to do use is to figure out how to get the rare cats to show up (the ones that are dressed).

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I need a support group. I now have two games going, one on my phone, one on my Ipad. :rolleyes: