Need Vibes For New Premie Nephew

abk

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by psjauntie

Thanks for your input it makes me very hopeful when I hear about other premmies that are doing so well.
For sure no problem! My little one also had a brain bleed but it was minor. It really is amazing how tough they can be when they are that tiny! How is your little nephew doing?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

psjauntie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Mason had surgery on friday. It lasted about 3 1/2 hours, they had to remove part of hs lower intestines. They are going to let him heal for about 6 weeks and then go in and reattach. He has a staff infection and they are treating him with antobiotics. Appartently he had staff infection before surgery, but they had to do the surgery. The doctors said the first 48 hours were critical, but he has made it thru that. He was having a problem with his blood preasure but that seems to be getting better. Still no other news about the brain bleed, but I think they are working on one thing at a time. I will update as I hear more.

Thanks again for all your vibes & prayers.

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you for the update! I have been thinking about little Mason all weekend. I am continuing to pray for him and his family.
Stay strong little man!