Need Vibes For New Premie Nephew

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

psjauntie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Mason is going to have to have surgery next week, it appears that he has an obstruction in his intestines. We are all trying to keep a positive mindset, but as small as he is this will be major surgery. Please keep Mason, Crystal & Rod in your prayers. I will update as soon as I know anything else.

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Prayers and vibes going out for Mason, Crystal and Rod. Come on little one - we're all pulling for you!

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Vibes for your nephew! I was born a premie myself, weighing about 3lbs I think, with more problems then I'd feel appropriate to mention in this thread; in fact I was given last rites at one point, but I pulled through because of all the prayers I was given.

I'll say a prayer for him!

catsallover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I will say a prayer for your nephew too. Our daughter was 6 weeks early (and fine), but that was certainly early enough for us. I can't imagine if she had been that small!
I had that same surgery 36 years ago (today!) and I am doing fine too- I'm sure things have advanced since then
, and again, will be praying that he will be fine and healthy.

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness!!! I'm not here very often so I just saw your thread for the very first time. It sounds like Mason is quite a little fighter, and the doctors can really do a lot to help these tiny babies nowadays.
My prayers and vibes for his continued survival and complete recovery are speeding his way!!!!

psjauntie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Another update on Mason: He has had a bleed in his brain and has some cysts on his brain that maybe an indication of cerebal palsy, but the doctors say nothing is definate. Thank you for all your vibes & prayers I'm sure they are helping.

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by psjauntie

Another update on Mason: He has had a bleed in his brain and has some cysts on his brain that maybe an indication of cerebal palsy, but the doctors say nothing is definate. Thank you for all your vibes & prayers I'm sure they are helping.

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just heard from psjauntie that Mason is in surgery right now. If any of you will, Please send prayers for this little baby as soon an you can. Thank you!

abk

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sending many vibes your way... my little one was also born 3 months early and only weighed 646 grams and now she's 3 and healthy as can be!

psjauntie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ABK

Sending many vibes your way... my little one was also born 3 months early and only weighed 646 grams and now she's 3 and healthy as can be!
Thanks for your input it makes me very hopeful when I hear about other premmies that are doing so well.