Need To Re Home Pens, Pencils And Straws

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Olive has not been integrating with the ballpoint black pen that I rescued from work. She knocks it down from any high places, and it doesn’t fight back. I understand how hard these things are :(
I'm sad to report that my show pen "BIC" has ran away from home.
I can't find him anywhere. I've spread ink all over the property, called him, left food (blank paper) out.
I'm making posters. But he's so generic looking (boring arse black pen) that I doubt he'll come home. =(

(Before anyone craps their britches, I'm making fun of nothing and no one, I'm just being as stupid as stupid me can be and making light of a silly situation in which my 4 year old cat will NOT leave pens alone. She's got a pen fetish.)

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Do pens have seasons?
Pen/Pencil/Paper season starts mid-July to August here. I've seen signs of it coming in the mega-box-department store with Yellow and Black "Back To School" signs around to make the local children cry. I suppose this would be when writing implements of all breeds go gallivanting. I've heard they hang out with highlighters this time of year too. And Sharpies. And you know how hard it is to erase a Sharpie's influence. :sigh:

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pen/Pencil/Paper season starts mid-July to August here. I've seen signs of it coming in the mega-box-department store with Yellow and Black "Back To School" signs around to make the local children cry. I suppose this would be when writing implements of all breeds go gallivanting. I've heard they hang out with highlighters this time of year too. And Sharpies. And you know how hard it is to erase a Sharpie's influence. :sigh:
Oh, Sharpies. I fell into the Sharpie crowd as a young person and thank goodness that White Out pen came along and helped me erase my mistakes and change my ways. Who knows where I'd be now??

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
:flail::flail:

Speaking of pens and such, Staples just sent me a $5 coupon. Then they sent me a $10 coupon off $20 of school supplies. Well, we don't have kids, but I can always use pens, crayons, paper, etc. Especially some new crayons for my coloring books. I'll go down tomorrow and use my coupons! Going to see if they'll let me us the coupons on some Prisma markers.

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:flail::flail:

Speaking of pens and such, Staples just sent me a $5 coupon. Then they sent me a $10 coupon off $20 of school supplies. Well, we don't have kids, but I can always use pens, crayons, paper, etc. Especially some new crayons for my coloring books. I'll go down tomorrow and use my coupons! Going to see if they'll let me us the coupons on some Prisma markers.
Even after ALL these years, I still get this "oh NOOO" butterfly in my stomach when back to school stuff starts hitting the shelves.
And I still feel so cheerful when schools are canceled due to snow!

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
RIP, little pencil eraser.

You were chewed off, chewed on, batted around and shot under the fridge where you will remain until I stop being lazy and move it to clean.
(Yeah, they totally stole my pencil eraser. I'm totally banning them from the office. For the next 6 1/2 minutes.)

KarenKat

Kitty on the half shell, tortie power!
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe you are thinking of this all wrong. Your kitties just want you to strive to be your best, to aim for perfection and to not let the eraser crutch stop you from greatness! And yet, they destroy such symbols of our imperfections because they are also telling us that they will accept us with our faults and fallibility.

Or perhaps they just want to be bouncier. It's hard to tell sometimes.

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe you are thinking of this all wrong. Your kitties just want you to strive to be your best, to aim for perfection and to not let the eraser crutch stop you from greatness! And yet, they destroy such symbols of our imperfections because they are also telling us that they will accept us with our faults and fallibility.

:flail::flail::flail::flail:
At my best they get a cornucopia of foods, at my worst it's a frozen pre mix that's 4 months old!!!!
(Yes, I had to google how to spell "cornucopia" because "corn-o-copeea" wasn't right!)

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise

:crackup:

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sad to report that my show pen "BIC" has ran away from home.
I can't find him anywhere. I've spread ink all over the property, called him, left food (blank paper) out.
I'm making posters. But he's so generic looking (boring arse black pen) that I doubt he'll come home. =(

(Before anyone craps their britches, I'm making fun of nothing and no one, I'm just being as stupid as stupid me can be and making light of a silly situation in which my 4 year old cat will NOT leave pens alone. She's got a pen fetish.)
:spew: :clap: :salam: :clap2::worship:

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, payback has arrived and I'm licking my wounds.
Cat jumps into my lap. Lays nicely for about 4.6 seconds, then does the "I know you are DYING to have my rectum 3 centimeters from your face, so I'll stand up, shove my little butt in your face and stand here for the next 7 or 8 years." I move her rear end and feel something warm speckle my face, just as I realize her rear end has anal gland fluid on it.
You don't have to be a genius to realize what I felt speckle against my face.
It's bad enough on skin but on your face? I ran to the shower and scrubbed my face til it bled, LOL

Cat, 2. Me, -8.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
:lol::lol::lol: Abby has been having issues which call for constant monitoring of the litter box. The other day I stumbled downstairs and did my first thing of the morning check and ended up with cat diarrhea on me. :cringe: Boy, did I move fast back upstairs to change. :lol:

KarenKat

Kitty on the half shell, tortie power!
Top Cat
Purraise
Trin is very considerate with his digestive issues. He knows it would be hard to monitor his leavings with two other cats, so he starts in the box, walks a few feet to complete his work just in front of the box entrance, and then refuses to bury anything.

Thanks for the help, Trin! You're a superstar. :poop: