Need To Re Home Pens, Pencils And Straws

Blakeney Green

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
At work today I heard "Leave that straw ALONE!" coming from the office, and I knew it was my foster kitten getting in trouble. (I was right!) He's in a straw chewing phase too. ;)

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, Sharpies. I fell into the Sharpie crowd as a young person and thank goodness that White Out pen came along and helped me erase my mistakes and change my ways. Who knows where I'd be now??
Any Sharpies that visit my house have their very own playground.... the White Board. They leave me notes, reminders of appointments etc. I just wish that :censored: little felt guy on the ends would leave them alone long enough for me to put them on my calendar!

Mother Dragon

Cat slave
Top Cat
Purraise
What a delightful thread!

Although it makes me pensive, all the comments make the write points, and the people making them are sharp. Some could be shaved down a bit, but it's a grind to do so. Most of the thoughts gel well and are lasting. Graphite evidence suggests that some people are easily lead in their choices. Others are just drawn to a specific choice and they'll paper any amount to get what they want. The government is trying to eliminate felt tippers along with cow tippers. However, it's a fine line between chiselers and broad point-makers.

And on that, I'm going to erase myself from this discussion.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
When my constipated cat moved stuff along on his own after 2 visits for a "clean out", we partied like it was the millenium and our birthdays and we'd won the lottery and also got a new kitten, LOL
My co-worker's cats was having problems pooping and we were more than a little worried about him. He took him to the vet, got some kind of meds and tried them on Jasper. The next morning, my co-worker came into work and said, "We got poop!" and I woo-hooed all over the place. He told me what it looked like, how much poop there was....I really did want to know. Only cat people understand the true importance of poop. And pee, for that matter.

So yesterday, I was at Staples looking at Prisma markers and pencils (I got another "Buy $20 of school supplies, get $10 off" coupon and wanted to use it). There I am, looking at pencils and I thought of this thread. I started to giggle, thinking of Molli taking my pencils and hiding them all over the house.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a delightful thread!

Although it makes me pensive, all the comments make the write points, and the people making them are sharp. Some could be shaved down a bit, but it's a grind to do so. Most of the thoughts gel well and are lasting. Graphite evidence suggests that some people are easily lead in their choices. Others are just drawn to a specific choice and they'll paper any amount to get what they want. The government is trying to eliminate felt tippers along with cow tippers. However, it's a fine line between chiselers and broad point-makers.

And on that, I'm going to erase myself from this discussion.
:flail::flail::flail::flail::flail:

KarenKat

Kitty on the half shell, tortie power!
Top Cat
Purraise
My boyfriend and I have a daily “Poop Report” for Trin and evaluate how good it was. :rolleyes2:

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She...or someone...probably SHE...got into the agility bag and stole a clip for the jump standards that hold the bar up, so now we will have several nice, even jumps and one drunken one until we find what she..or someone...probably SHE...did with it. :cloudy::bawling:

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm up too early but I did find the clip this morning. Nestled in her favorite bed with two mousies and an orphan bic.
I think my cat is a kleptomaniac. :tongue: