Need help with a female name!

Caspers Human

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just for humor purposes... :D

You could name the cat, "Dammitt."... because you'll probably end up calling her that, anyway...

"Get off the kitchen counter, Dammitt!"

"Dammitt, quit scratching the sofa!"

:lol3:

;)

Last edited:

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi, welcome to TCS!   My vote is for Pearl, as well.  She's a beautiful girl and I think the name suits her well.  She does  look like a little pearl all curled up like that.  
Hi, I'd like to welcome you to TCS, too!  It's nice to meet you.  Your cats are adorable!  

indie-n-button

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I really love the name Pearl! Also I was looking at the pictures and the name Tiana popped into my head? Maybe you could give that a thought?

inanna

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am loving all the suggestions for names that everyone has come up with. I can't wait to hear which one you pick!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Another poster suggested some Hindi names, which brings up the name for one of our little girls who was silver tabby and white, with a glowing personality: MOTI, which translates as "Pearl". 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trukookie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone!! I finally have a name for her. It was really hard to decide on all the names I had. So I wrote all the names on separate scraps of paper, scrunched them up and mixed them up in a container and the first one I would pull out would be her name..it's so crazy the name that I happened to pull out, out of all those names was Pearl. It was kind of cool. I kind of knew which one I liked the best, which was Pearl anyway. I just was curious of which name I would pull out. So it's official her name is Pearl, or Pearly or Pearla which ever one I feel like calling her that day. Thanks for all your name ideas.
Oh, and Pearl will be 7 months old In two days. :)

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Look at Pearl!  She is enjoying it immensely!  She is absolutely beautiful, and now has a beautiful name.  Even from this shot, she has a very graceful look to her.  This is her place to "get away from it all".

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trukookie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Look at Pearl!  She is enjoying it immensely!  She is absolutely beautiful, and now has a beautiful name.  Even from this shot, she has a very graceful look to her.  This is her place to "get away from it all".
Thanks! I'm glad she likes it!

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
So her name was meant to be Pearl!  
  I am glad she loves her new cat tree and she is very blessed to have you.

2Cats4everLoved

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's funny because I was thinking about naming her Hope in the beginning! Thanks I think that's what her name will be, Tru.
Hope's a great name, although I'm partial being that it's mine. LOL

As soon as I read Trudi, I thought she looked like one.  I usually name by personality.

She looks sweet..  Best of luck.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not pearl! My cousin is married to a pearl and she's horrid. Obviously I am not that keen on the name. I was going to suggest shell.

cattsunami

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
It seems like you already have a lot of good suggestions for first names, so i might just suggest a middle name. When i saw her photo and she looked like yummy cup of coffee. How about Trudi Frappachino? Chino for short? Or maybe Cream could be her middle name?

Whatever name u pick I'm sure it will be wonderful and stick!

cattsunami

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I meant Pearl not Trudi for some reason i didn't see this post:
 Thanks everyone!! I finally have a name for her. It was really hard to decide on all the names I had. So I wrote all the names on separate scraps of paper, scrunched them up and mixed them up in a container and the first one I would pull out would be her name..it's so crazy the name that I happened to pull out, out of all those names was Pearl. It was kind of cool. I kind of knew which one I liked the best, which was Pearl anyway. I just was curious of which name I would pull out. So it's official her name is Pearl, or Pearly or Pearla which ever one I feel like calling her that day. Thanks for all your name ideas.
Oh, and Pearl will be 7 months old In two days.
Congrats on your beautiful kitty!

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I also like Pearl. It sounds like that's the majority winner. I think it fits her as well. 
  ....And welcome to TCS!   I love the pretty soft brown on her, so was thinking of something like Mocha, but Pearl is prettier & suits her. 

sherit

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What about naming her Lily?

that is easy to spell , easy to say and my shelter cat

likes her name and comes to it...

She is the cat on my profile..

She is ll months old..

your cat is pretty and so glad you got her out of the shelter..

Sheri, Lily and Bro in Alabama usa