need help pregnant cat

cutepanda01

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Mother cats will try to get to the male so he can make her a bed, she also wants to be alone having them. I have a calico-tabby like Prim!

Her name is Edwena, but she is 14 years old and neutered.

tjackson

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Cwhit babies and mum look so content and happy your thread is keeping me informed about after there born i spoke to my vets and im takin peppa and babies at 2 weeks for health check and worming. Well done there beautiful

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cwhit1005

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hey everyone just wanted to update. Prim and the babies are very well. Gaining beautifully and Prim is su h an awesome mom. The kitties cords came off yesterday and I read that's normal. I was so nervous Lol. Once I get home I'll post an updated pi three. The kitties are little fatty ha ha

lala3

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thats awesome. Will you pop into my thread im having issues with one of my kittens...i need help

maewkaew

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Glad to hear everything is going well with Prim's babies! 

@ Katie ,  Hi Welcome to TCS,  people will be glad to help  but it would be best if you could start your own new thread so everyone knows it's a new topic and so  the advice does not get mixed up between different people's cats.    

maewkaew

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
 @ Katie.   Up at the top of the page , right before the first post on the page  ( and also down at the bottom  under the last post on the page)  look on the left and there are 2 buttons.   One says Post a Reply and the other one says Start a New Thread.  So just click on the Start a New Thread button, .  then an editor opens up,   and you enter a title for your thread and then write your post in the box under it .  

katie1985

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have a preview button and a reply button I will keep looking sorry x