Need help. Missing Kitten =(

cyberkitten

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I too am so very sorry for what you are going through. If I were in your shoes, I'd be an absolute basket case and you have handled this all so well!! I so hope you find him. I had a friend whose cat was missing for a year and she lost him in a car accident not far from where her folks lived but 4 hrs from her home. Someone found him, saw a poster she had placed there and it was him!! This could happen to you too - not the one year part - but fnding your baby!!

Take care of yourself annd I will think good vibes for you and your kitty.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kteegirl24

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh Gail! That is sooo horrible. i hope that man went to jail!! Aweful. Maverick and everyone else I'm still around, and still looking for my baby. I haven't had any luck at all. I'm afraid with the coyotes (my neighbor saw one in his yard recently) that she may not have made it.. that possibly this is why she dissapeared in the first place and why I haven't even seen a sighting of her with my eyes even once. But who knows, the strays have lived out there so long. Anyway I am going to order some post cards and send "still missing" cards out there again.

In the meantime I am in love with my new little one Napoleon too.
He is more aggressive than Tek, but he is a sweet heart at night. He licks everything! he licks my face like he is cleaning me and he kisses. it's the cutest thing. He 's like a little dog. I'm having a hard time with him right now beceause i took him outside on a harness and leash. I will not let him be an outdoor cat. I can't go through that again but he cries at the door like i'm torturing him. Like he's in physical pain lol. It's heartbreaking but I can't do it. Anyway. here's some pics of my new little man! http://kteegirl.com/pics/?p=0&g=13

I still have hope I'll at least see Tek again someday. I miss her so much still. She was just a baby, only 7 months so it's tough. Good luck to everyone out there looking for their kitties and thank you for still thinking of me.

rarepuss

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Napoleon is adorable!
congrats on raising him and staying up with a small kitty

I'm sure you'll either find Tek or you'll fall in love with Napoleon and always keep Tek in your heart

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww Napoleon is so gorgeous. I hope he soon gets over his desire to be outside. I would love for you to be able to see Tek again - I admire your perseverance. Tek and Napoleon certainly found themselves the perfect home!

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

oh KT I am so glad for you and Napoleon! A tabby with white socks, how grand, and tabbies always have a very soft spot in my heart. I really feel Tek watching over you now.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree he is very cute!!! Bakker is a licker too- I almost changed his name to Likker.
I would whereever Tek is she's safe.

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Although obviously you will never forget Tek, I am so glad you are enjoying little Napoleon. He is a really sweet cat.