Young Cat
Purraise
True she could be a small cat she is feeling better today played a lot today

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Does she try to nurse the mama cat at all?

She eats well for you, right?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lolaw

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yeah she eats really good and no she doesn't have anything to do with the mama cat probably a good thing to considering circles now has a mouth full of teeth she is almost 8 weeks old only thing is I cannot get her to lap water

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You're obsessed with the water.  I f you are adding it to her wet food and she is peeing she's fine.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Yes, she will eventually drink water from a bowl. They all learn how when they get thirsty enough.

nikkykay

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Haha! No worries on being "obsessed" with the water. I'm constantly worry about Khoas, though I know he's fine. As I said before, I'm still having trouble with that, and Khaos is almost 10 weeks. There is nothing much we can do besides adding extra water to their food.

NewYork1303

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When we got our kitten at eleven weeks old, she still didn't know how to drink water. She quickly learned how when we weren't yet feeding wet food. She has become a master at it even though her first attempts ended up with a fairly wet kitten. This kitten will get there in time. They don't drink water if they aren't thirsty.

lolaw

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I do obsess over the water I just know how important water is espically during the summer and circles is the first kitten I have fostered like this and none of my cats is showing her how to be a cat they will only clean her which she absolutely hates she only accepts a real bath in the sink or a wet cotton ball

Last edited:

lolaw

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
No I haven't

lolaw

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Circles peed peed in the litter box!!!!! Lol

lolaw

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She has now pooped in the litter box yay!!!! No more messes to clean lol she is really coming along.. I put her in with the babies and mama and she fit right in the mama just luvs her she kept trying to play with circles but circles was to involved with the other kittens

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Aww - yay! What a big girl! And now she has new playmates. Perhaps mama kitty can teach Circles some kitten manners when she begins teaching her own, now that they are interacting.

How are they size wise together? I know Circles is small.

lolaw

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She is not much bigger then the kittens I'll take a side by side pic of the kittens and her

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Circles is small. She'll have playmates close to her size soon, but she'll grow more too.

Just keep an eye on her around the smaller kittens. Circles is small but she is still far more developed and skilled. We don't want anything to happen, however unintentional.

lolaw

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Of course not.... Circles really don't seem very interested in any of the cats she won't really play with any of our bigger cats and she absolutely hates for them to clean her she always comes to me to get cleaned

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I can see where Circles would identify more with the kittens than the big cats though! I'm sure in due time they will all play together. :)