Need assistance with newborn kitten

nikkykay

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I know the feeling, L lolaw . I leave my room for two minutes and Khaos is meowing like he's been left alone for hours. Lol. He doesn't want me to go and eat unless he right there.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lolaw

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
i do need on of those handsome kitty that would be perfect so my hands would be free so that I can do whatever it is I need to do lol [emoji]128568[/emoji]

lolaw

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Circles doesn't feel good today she has a belly ache she threw up earlier [emoji]128575[/emoji]

lolaw

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
No she didn't eat anymore then usual.... She was playing and bouncing around like always and then she stopped and sit there for a minute then threw up been laying around since and being very clingy

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Oh, dear, she isn't feeling well, is she? I hope she gets better soon!

lolaw

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
No I don't think so she doesn't really play with toys much she may have eat a piece of litter though without me knowing been trying to litter train her but all she does is try to eat it so I have to get it out of her mouth may have missed a piece I guess

lolaw

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I finally got her to scratch around in the litter box after I put her poop in it she didn't use it but scratching around is an awesome step toward the goal!! She has absolutely NO interest in water still how do I get her to lap it?? She has to have water it's not good for her to go without it I have been sneaking it in with her food but I'm not sure if it's enough or even if it's a good source... I tried giving it to her in her bottle and no way she was not having it at all she wants nothing to do with the bottle anymore she thinks she is a big kitty now lol

nikkykay

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm having that problem with Khaos. He will not drink water whatsoever. He'll just walk through it and. All it a day.

What I've been doing is putting extra water into his food. Keep testing the limit of water Circle will let you use. Try to see the most she'll let you sneak into her food.

lolaw

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yeah I've been putting water in her food too

lolaw

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

circles sitting with Harley aka fat boy it's amazing the size difference....
all snugly in her blanket........
this one is I don't feel good so I'll sleep all day

Last edited by a moderator:

lolaw

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
The cat I have that just had a litter they are almost 2 weeks old and already almost has big as circles so I'm pretty sure circles was premature