Top Cat
Purraise
Interesting survey!

INFJ

Introverted 78%
Intuitive 50%
Feeling 12%
Judging 22%

I prefer cats over dogs,but love all animals.

I'm female-46

kitytize

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
INFJ
cats
female

my husband also took it he is
ISTP
neutral
male

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A.) INFJ

# very expressed introvert - 89%
# slightly expressed intuitive personality - 12%
# moderately expressed feeling personality - 25%
# moderately expressed judging personality - 33%

2.) Cats

3.) 26 y/o female

taterbug

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think it's interesting that most of us are testing as introverted. Does that have any influence on pet choices? Ummm,guess I could research that myself!

aussie_dog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Your Type is

ISFJ

Introverted - 89
Sensing - 25
Feeling - 12
Judging - 11

I love all animals, but when it comes to cats and dogs, I'm more suited to cats. I love dogs just as much as cats, though.

I'm a 20yo female.

taurus77

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ISTJ

Introverted 78%
Sensing 44%
Thinking 50%
Judging 56%

I am:
  • very expressed introvert
  • moderately expressed sensing personality
  • moderately expressed thinking personality
  • moderately expressed judging personality

The Portait of the Inspector (ISTJ)

Female, 30, Cat

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Introverted iNtuitive Thinking Judging
by Marina Margaret Heiss
Profile: INTJ

or mastermind hehe as if there was any doubt.

lol
ok this was so true "both perfectionism and disregard for authority may come into play, as INTJs can be unsparing of both themselves and the others on the project. Anyone considered to be "slacking," including superiors, will lose their respect -- and will generally be made aware of this"

Introverted 56
Intuitive 50
Thinking 75
Judging 1

39,Male
like cats, dogs, etc. just not able to have a dog right now.

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am a 31 year old female, and my entire life revolves around my precious kitties!

I'm working towards my Psychiatric Nurse Practioner and really enjoy personality tests like this! My results are so accurate, wow!

The Portait of the Counselor (INFJ)

The Counselor Idealists are abstract in thought and speech, cooperative in reaching their goals, and enterprising and attentive in their interpersonal roles. Counselors focus on human potentials, think in terms of ethical values, and come easily to decisions. The small number of this type (little more than 2 percent) is regrettable, since Counselors have an unusually strong desire to contribute to the welfare of others and genuinely enjoy helping their companions. Although Counsleors tend to be private, sensitive people, and are not generally visible leaders, they nevertheless work quite intensely with those close to them, quietly exerting their influence behind the scenes with their families, friends, and colleagues. This type has great depth of personality; they are themselves complicated, and can understand and deal with complex issues and people.

Counselors can be hard to get to know. They have an unusually rich inner life, but they are reserved and tend not to share their reactions except with those they trust. With their loved ones, certainly, Counselors are not reluctant to express their feelings, their face lighting up with the positive emotions, but darkening like a thunderhead with the negative. Indeed, because of their strong ability to take into themselves the feelings of others, Counselors can be hurt rather easily by those around them, which, perhaps, is one reason why they tend to be private people, mutely withdrawing from human contact. At the same time, friends who have known a Counselor for years may find sides emerging which come as a surprise. Not that they are inconsistent; Counselors value their integrity a great deal, but they have intricately woven, mysterious personalities which sometimes puzzle even them.

Counselors have strong empathic abilities and can become aware of another's emotions or intentions -- good or evil -- even before that person is conscious of them. This "mind-reading" can take the form of feeling the hidden distress or illnesses of others to an extent which is difficult for other types to comprehend. Even Counselors can seldom tell how they came to penetrate others' feelings so keenly. Furthermore, the Counselor is most likely of all the types to demonstrate an ability to understand psychic phenomena and to have visions of human events, past, present, or future. What is known as ESP may well be exceptional intuitive ability-in both its forms, projection and introjection. Such supernormal intuition is found frequently in the Counselor, and can extend to people, things, and often events, taking the form of visions, episodes of foreknowledge, premonitions, auditory and visual images of things to come, as well as uncanny communications with certain individuals at a distance.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've taken this test before, and the results were INTJ (if I recall correctly.
.). This time the results were ISFJ, which I think is a fairly accurate analysis.

I'm a female, 49, and I prefer cats.

~KK~

lunacy95

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
1. INTP
2. I definitely prefer cats, I don't have anything against dogs but I wouldn't choose to have one.
3. 33 year old female

INTPs are pensive, analytical folks. They may venture so deeply into thought as to seem detached, and often actually are oblivious to the world around them.
Precise about their descriptions, INTPs will often correct others (or be sorely tempted to) if the shade of meaning is a bit off. While annoying to the less concise, this fine discrimination ability gives INTPs so inclined a natural advantage as, for example, grammarians and linguists.

INTPs are relatively easy-going and amenable to almost anything until their principles are violated, about which they may become outspoken and inflexible. They prefer to return, however, to a reserved albeit benign ambiance, not wishing to make spectacles of themselves.

A major concern for INTPs is the haunting sense of impending failure. They spend considerable time second-guessing themselves. The open-endedness (from Perceiving) conjoined with the need for competence (NT) is expressed in a sense that one's conclusion may well be met by an equally plausible alternative solution, and that, after all, one may very well have overlooked some critical bit of data. An INTP arguing a point may very well be trying to convince himself as much as his opposition. In this way INTPs are markedly different from INTJs, who are much more confident in their competence and willing to act on their convictions.

Mathematics is a system where many INTPs love to play, similarly languages, computer systems--potentially any complex system. INTPs thrive on systems. Understanding, exploring, mastering, and manipulating systems can overtake the INTP's conscious thought. This fascination for logical wholes and their inner workings is often expressed in a detachment from the environment, a concentration where time is forgotten and extraneous stimuli are held at bay. Accomplishing a task or goal with this knowledge is secondary.

INTPs and Logic -- One of the tipoffs that a person is an INTP is her obsession with logical correctness. Errors are not often due to poor logic -- apparent faux pas in reasoning are usually a result of overlooking details or of incorrect context.

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
INFJ
Prefer Dogs
F

Neat test, spot on.
I would like to see the results of your paper
Hope you come back and post...

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your Type is
ESFJ
Extraverted 44
Sensing\t1
Feeling\t38
Judging 67
You are:

* moderately expressed extravert
* slightly expressed sensing personality
* moderately expressed feeling personality
* distinctively expressed judging personality

The Portait of the Provider (ESFJ)

Provider Guardians take it upon themselves to arrange for the health and welfare of those in their care, but they are also the most sociable of all the Guardians, and thus are the great nurturers of established institutions such as schools, businesses, churches, social clubs, and civic groups. Wherever they go, Providers take up the role of social contributor, happily giving their time and energy to make sure that the needs of others are met, that traditions are supported and developed, and that social functions are a success.

I am a 20 year old female and love all animals. I have 2 cats and 1 dog and work with 20+ dogs every day.

cloud_shade

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. With this test, INFJ (I had taken a Myers Briggs test years ago and was INTJ).
2. Cats
3. 27 and female

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1) Your Type is ISFJ

2)Neutral, though I currently only have (3) cats

3) Female, 28

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your Type is
INTJ
Introverted\tIntuitive\tThinking\tJudging
Strength of the preferences %
33\t25\t62\t33

2. I have 4 cats

3. 50 yr old female

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

koodeez

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I would like to thank all of you who have taken the time to take the test and, even more so, posted your results to this thread!

Hopefully, you have read your results thoroughly from different websites and learn something about yourself. To be truthful, we all pretty much now who we are but for some of us to define it into words (like me- the INTJ...hehehe), it is extremely challenging.

Not only have you defined your on personality but have now learned a little about your friends in this forum. I'm not the least bit surprised to see that "most" of us are Introverted. For me, forums give me time to think and explain how I want something to be understood. I have a hard time in social atmospheres (especially new or unknown). I HAVE to think things through and when around many people at once w/ different conversations going on... well... it's hard for me to keep up...lol. Here, or in any forum, I can take my time and don't have to worry about the topic changing too fast for me to respond...lol.

Introverts can be michevious (which is a good thing
), much like our little kitties...lol. I can't tell you how many times in my life that word has been used to define me.

So far, cat lovers enjoy this test much more than dog lovers... why?... I have no clue... but I am hoping to get more results before compiling any data. I don't have too long until this project will be due... so I have my work cut out for me in order to make this happen. I hope I can get it done in time. Feel free to keep taking it or if you want to pass or email that link to a friend or family member and post results. I have had everyone in my family take it and everyone's result matched so perfectly to their personality which is why I have so much faith in these results.

Thank you all again for your time!!!