Need Advice

robertm

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I found and joined this site long after the initial series of posts, so I only learned all the details today. What a wonderful story with a happy ending!
I know that Lyle will always remember you as his savior!

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear Linda,

Wow! What a wonderful story you've posted. Ain't karma grand? That your husband and the shelter decided on the same name? Your sweet foundling must have some deep connection with that name. I wonder what his new family named him?

Your husband must have realized that you did the right thing in saving this boy's life. He didn't need to be so protective of other people's "property" if they showed no interest.

Obviously all the cats spotted you as a special person with a lot of love to give. How is the volunteering going?

Love and Peace, Katie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by katie=^..^=

Dear Linda,

Wow! What a wonderful story you've posted. Ain't karma grand? That your husband and the shelter decided on the same name? Your sweet foundling must have some deep connection with that name. I wonder what his new family named him?

Your husband must have realized that you did the right thing in saving this boy's life. He didn't need to be so protective of other people's "property" if they showed no interest.

Obviously all the cats spotted you as a special person with a lot of love to give. How is the volunteering going?

Love and Peace, Katie
Yes, hubby agreed that I did what was best for Lyle but he was surprised it took so long for him to get adopted.

I'm still volunteering one night a week and I believe our daughter will be going with me now. She went with me for the first time last week and fell in love with a 12 year old black cat named April. April has litter box issues - she poos outside the box so the folks that adopted her brought her back instead of trying to work with her. DD is looking forward to seeing April tonight and spending time loving on her. I told her the other kitties need love too.

Our shelter has adopted out about 15 cats over the last few weeks so I'm really happy about that.

carwashcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm so happy about Lyle! I have just read this whole story today, and
what a positive!!!!!
I loved it! and I am now waiting on more! although
your baby has been adopted out! I love your writing, your such a great
lady! I have the upmost respect for you! You stood by what you believe in, and went on with it!
and on top of that you got a volunteer job!
Your my hero!!!!! Just wanted you to know that!!

Monique

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by carwashcats

I'm so happy about Lyle! I have just read this whole story today, and
what a positive!!!!!
I loved it! and I am now waiting on more! although
your baby has been adopted out! I love your writing, your such a great
lady! I have the upmost respect for you! You stood by what you believe in, and went on with it!
and on top of that you got a volunteer job!
Your my hero!!!!! Just wanted you to know that!!

Monique
Gosh, you give me too much credit. There are TNR folks and others here who do so much to give these wonderful creatures a better life. I'm only glad I was able to help at least one. Those other folks help dozens. Thank you for the kind words though - they are very much appreciated.