Myth is missing!!!! :(

nebula11

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yaaaay tia!!!!!!!!!!
...I am so happy for you!!!!..your birthday wish came true....now just make sure to never let that sneak out of your sight....lol

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

myrage

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
THankyou everyone, all the happy messeges make my day!! I am very glad she is home. It's been hard for me NOT to be all in her face and annoying her.

She was in my face though, I'd forgotten what a demanding girl she was. She kept coming in here and meowing at me. LOL I so missed hearing her talk to me. I had to go change her water dish twice last night... She likes it a certain temprature... Picky picky
that is my Myth though.

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MyRage

I appreciate your thoughs, prayers, vibes, and encouragement. I think without some of you who kept me thinking positive, I would have given up.
You didn't and wouldn't have.
I was away from a computer for days, but still keeping Myth in my prayers. I am so happy that she's home!!!

Thank GOD!!!

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tia, I wanted to check in with you abut a week after your baby has adjusted to being back. What is she like now? Any traumas or weird behavior? I am always interested in things like this and I want to know -- if you have time for a quick update?
Love,
Elizabeth