Myth is missing!!!! :(

berylayn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So glad to hear a happy ending to this thread. Enjoy spending time with your baby. I am so relieved you were able to find her.

rita

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
YES...I am so happy you found her
she must have been so cold last night
but now she is back and warm and full tummy and hopefully didn't catch a cold....ummm..can kitties catch a cold?

bossinova

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Tia!!!! I have goosebumps all over right now! I am soooo happy for you and her! Yay!
Oh, I am so glad this is over for you both! Now she's warm and safe. I am so happy and relieved
Way to hang in there and follow your instinct, Tia!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OH Tia!! I'm SO happy for you!!! Thank God! Give her lots of scritches from me!!!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh, Tia!!! What a relief!! I'm so pleased your girl turned up, and is fine.

Please give the wanderer a hug and a scritch from us.

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
YES MA'AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am thrilled to hear this. I had such an awful day, nothing went right and I was four hrs late getting home, but this is the BEST thing. OH happy, merry Christmas to Tia! I am dancin'! Sasha is dancin'. Now, do NOT let her out for awhile and try to understand the story she will tell you. She will tell it, she will show it in some way. Sasha sat in my makeup tray for 5 nights in a row trying to tell me what had happened....so I would know the symbolism of my square tray was the square raised pumpkin patch.
Myth will tell you her story. Something traumatized and spooked her in that storm. Something harmless, I can really see that, but to her it was huge. Hug all of them, Tia. Mama Tia can rejoice! She loves you so much~~~
:hea
rt2:
:he
art2:
:l
ovegrin2

ali012281

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
YAY!!!! I know I know a kitty that is going to be getting some extra treats and cuddles tonight!!! Welcome home!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

myrage

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
THankyou all for the happy posts. Myth is sitting by me right now (Just got off work). She looks lazy. She isn't an outdoor cat. She isn't even an indoor/outdoor cat. She is an inside only girl. She gets so scared when ever she is outside that she never comes out.

How relieved I am indeed. Now that I look back I feel kinda dumb. I wonder if she just decided she wanted in today, or what. To see her crouched in the corner under the house. I looked at her, and didn't see her, until she twitched an ear. There was my girl. Looking at me

I appreciate your thoughs, prayers, vibes, and encouragement. I think without some of you who kept me thinking positive, I would have given up.

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
YAY!! I'm so glad she's home... this thread has been making me nervous the last few days since you haven't heard anything, I can't believe I didn't check in on you sooner!

I'm so happy she's back!

snowleop

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I cannot tell you how overjoyed I am to hear this FABULOUS news!

YAAAAYYYYY! Myth is back home with her Mommy!

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MyRage

I appreciate your thoughs, prayers, vibes, and encouragement. I think without some of you who kept me thinking positive, I would have given up.
No you wouldn't have, Tia. We know you. Never a chance of that.

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yay!!! I'm so happy for you Tia. I logged on first thing this morning to check how you were doing and saw that MYTH IS HOME!!!
. My goodness, I was so happy I wanted to come over there and cuddle her myself. Keep her close and warm and give her plenty of cuddles from me!!!!

A very very merrryyy Christmas.

Beth

P.S. I'm overjoyed, so I had to tell you again YAY!!!!!!

aniskyoftrent

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh Tia.. I could not be happier for you
How Wonderful

Thank goodness
Myth
is home with you.. It really is the season of miracles

So much love to you...