My sweet girl is pregnant

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Got to go back to work again tonight, I'm hoping Tigger can hold on until Tuesday lol, she's hiding again at the minute, in.the last hour she's been in 2 of her "birthing areas" and messed them up. She's also trying her hardest to get in my drawers
My girl is sleeping in her box, about 20 mins ago I got excited I looked at her and she was breathing heavy with her mouth open and I thought oh this is it! But hasn't done that since! Waiting waiting and waiting! I have my life on hold at the moment!

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My girl keeps going in and out of her nesting box! No other signs hoping we are close

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Now she is attached to me meowed at me a few times laying in my lap, thought I noticed her tummy constricting but not a constant thing! Can contractions be few and far between like in humans?

mum2daisy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yes to start with the contractions can be spaced out, does sound like things are happening so may well be soon :D

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yes to start with the contractions can be spaced out, does sound like things are happening so may well be soon :D
Thank you I hope this is the start but have been saying that a lot lately with nothing else happening! She is sleeping right now and haven't seen any more contractions but I'm watching her closely she is on my sons bed hope if it is her time she goes to her box!

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My sweet Ash is acting odd today! I am probably just hoping it's about to happen but she has slept all day in and out of her box, not eating much very lovey dovey!

tiggs2012

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My sweet Ash is acting odd today! I am probably just hoping it's about to happen but she has slept all day in and out of her box, not eating much very lovey dovey!
all the signs seem positive, it almost sounds like she having a textbook delivery.
* she's lost her mucus plug
* she's restless
* she's eating little
* she's off her food
* she's being very clingy and affectionate

It sound like labour has begun and you should be expecting kittens very soon, maybe within the next 24 hours.

Make sure you keep us updated :-) good luck!

Last edited:

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
all the signs seem positive, it almost sounds like she having a textbook delivery.
* she's lost her mucus plug
* she's restless
* she's eating little
* she's off her food
* she's being very clingy and affectionate

It sound like labour has begun and you should be expecting kittens very soon, maybe within the next 24 hours.

Make sure you keep us updated :-) good luck!
I'm excited have noticed her tummy tighting up a few more times, she did try to eat my sons Spagetti at dinner time! Mr. Kitty the father has decided that he wants to lay in her nesting box so I'm doing my best to keep him out if there!

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I think labor might be starting, she had what I think might be her mucus plug coming out not a lot but more then what I seen last night, she is settled into her box , been licking herself breathing heavy right now she is asleep!
how is your little ash doing