My sweet girl is pregnant

tiggs2012

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh yeah I've seen that on tigger too but her mammary glands are not big yet. I'm guessing your girl maybe further along than 7 weeks :-)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
She now is spending a lot of time in my closet I had a empty box in there she has seemed to settle into but is also laying on the floor in there, so I know where they will be born! Let's hope out kitties become mommas sooner then later

tulosai

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cat pregnancy lasts around 9 weeks.  If you are right about when she conceived you have about a week to go.

Please consider getting her spayed as soon as possible after the birth.  There are many health benefits to her in being spayed.

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am planning on doing that! I figured I still had a few days! Thank you

tiggs2012

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
She now is spending a lot of time in my closet I had a empty box in there she has seemed to settle into but is also laying on the floor in there, so I know where they will be born! Let's hope out kitties become mommas sooner then later
oh she looks due really soon!

canislupus

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
it could be any day now when the kittens come be sure you dont use  flash  when you take pics it is bad for there develping eyes

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you I'll be sure not to! I usually use my iPhone for pictures and there will be plenty of pictures!

canislupus

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
and if there is a  white creamy pink or cream discarge dont worry it happens  a litttle before birth just as long  as it is not green browne or smells bad or looks likepus

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks I'm already a nervous wreck worried about the birth! I pray everything will go smooth I think I have exhausted the internet reading about it!

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My little girls hasn't eaten much today just a few nibbles here and there! Fingers crossed that her time is coming! :wait:

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This is a friendly reminder to stay on topic in this thread. Posts that are off topic will be deleted.

Last edited:

tiggs2012

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm anxiously waiting for the birth of my girls kittens, I'm driving myself crazy! Think she conceived around the 7th of February but not 100% positive on this! Last night she threw up, this morning she had a little what looked like dried milk on her nipple! I took this picture today! I just want these sweet things to get here
I just realised your girls dates are very simular to my girls. The vet told me Tiggers EDD was April 8th, but to allow 3 days either side. So basically anytime between 5th-11th April. So that makes her conception date(s) anytime between 8th-13th February. What a coincidence. Wouldn't it be strange if they gave birth on the same day? There's another forum member who also has a girl due very soon @RodentsNCats

Last edited:

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Wow that is crazy! When yours goes into labor mine should to! I found a web site that gives you a estimated due date based on when you think they mated it told me the same thing! How is your girl doing? Mine is lazy lazy lazy

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
She seems to be doing good, been lazy all day hasn't eaten as much as usual very clingy! I could be reading to much into it because I'm so anxious! She was laying in my lap earlier and when she got up I noticed a tiny wet spot on my pants!

canislupus

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
a wet spot sounds like birth is coming any time from 3 days to 24 hours 

kris cowden

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
:clap: I have also noticed that her belly looks to be lower then it was this morning and afternoon! Now I won't be able to sleep :clap:

canislupus

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
a low belly the unborn kittens are moving down in the womb  have you taken her temp it will be lower if she is going to birth in the next 24 hours