My Sweet Angel... Davidson

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Essayons89

Seeing the first picture of Davidson as very wee little guy just breaks my heart. So wide-eyed with a big world for him to explore...

Fly high little bub.
They are still hard for me to look at too, we never imagined his little life would be cut so short

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

They are still hard for me to look at too, we never imagined his little life would be cut so short
Oh Mackenzie
Hugs to you Sweetie.

tiffanyl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The photos of Davidson are so sweet. I did not know you lost him. I remember you from when I was visiting back in November. I'm so sorry you lost him. They were both the cutest kitties and I know Harley must miss him so very much.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by TiffanyL

The photos of Davidson are so sweet. I did not know you lost him. I remember you from when I was visiting back in November. I'm so sorry you lost him, how did it happen if you don't mind me asking. They were both the cutest kitties and I know Harley must miss him so very much.
check out this thread for a detailed explanation.

tiffanyl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thanks, I should not have asked and checked there first anyway. I feel so insensitive. She should not have to relive what happened again and again. I deleted the question hoping no one would read that I asked about it. Shame on me!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by TiffanyL

Thanks, I should not have asked and checked there first anyway. I feel so insensitive. She should not have to relive what happened again and again. I deleted the question hoping no one would read that I asked about it. Shame on me!
Oh hun, its okay, I understand
Its just still hard to talk about.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Oh hun, its okay, I understand
Its just still hard to talk about.
i knew you wouldn't want to answer, & it wasn't that hard for me to find. you're welcome!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

i knew you wouldn't want to answer, & it wasn't that hard for me to find. you're welcome!
Your right! I'm just glad that Davidson was able to bring joy to everyone's lives, like he did to mine