My Sweet Angel... Davidson

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Kenz, what a touching tribute to your angel....he was a beautiful boy from the beginning and it is crystal clear that he touched your life (as well as the lives of countless others) in during his short time here on earth. Thank you for sharing those pictures with us now during your time of grief; we all need to once again reflect on what a handsome and sweet boy Davidson was and how much brighter he made this world shine.

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Kenz,
Thank you for sharing Davidson's photo album with us..My thoughts and prayers continue to be with you, John, and of course, your sweet Harley..

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just come back to look at his precious face. I am now of course, sobbing.

He is such a angel. Sending many more
to yours and of course Harley.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I look at the pictures and I keep thinking to myself...it must be a mistake...he can't be gone
Thank you for sharing your photos with us Mackenzie.

The world has lost a very special soul

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone... it still feels like a dream to me too; but I just have to keep his spirit alive by photos and talking about him.... We all miss him so terribly much

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
McKenzie, the photos are beautiful. I still can't believe it. May God comfort you and Harley.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

I wish there was- he knows something is wrong, he's just been so 'off' all day
Its so heartbreaking.
Kenz, have you sat down & explained things to him? i know it sounds silly, but i really think they understand more than we sometimes give them credit for. i truly believe it helped Pixel when i explained why Mouse never came home from the vet's.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

Kenz, have you sat down & explained things to him? i know it sounds silly, but i really think they understand more than we sometimes give them credit for. i truly believe it helped Pixel when i explained why Mouse never came home from the vet's.
I have, and I have cried with him, held him and cuddled him as much as he'll allow. He's been giving me a lot of headbutts and cuddles, I know he understands, and I know he's sad too

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Kenz, I hope you don't mind me sharing this, but every time I think of Davidson, I think of his ? on his side.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think of his question mark, too.

and I see Davidson in my Miagi's face.

Davidson has always reminded me of Miagi.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have calmed somewhat today, and looked at all those beautiful photos of that precious boy

How wonderful that you were able to put those together - more love and hugs coming your way

Hope you are doing a bit better today, but of course, we all know it will take some time

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am crying now I did not see this thread earlier. I was gone for 8 months I recall when you where first going to get a kitten and was asking what we thought. I am so sorry about what happened.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you all for your wonderful words of my sweet angel

We miss him a lot today, but we know that he's up over the RB with all the other kitties- laying in a beautiful ray of sunlight soaking up the gorgeous day

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Seeing the first picture of Davidson as very wee little guy just breaks my heart. So wide-eyed with a big world for him to explore...

Fly high little bub.