My Sweet Angel Baby Crossed the Rainbow Bridge 2/5/16

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Hoping you've managed to get through work OK today.  

I love Angel's picture with the flowers and ornament, it all so peaceful, and the colours are beautiful with his fur.  Mind you, Angel's photos always look gorgeous because that lovely creamy honey tone in his fur complements everything close to him.  

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
@mazie, Thank you, yes, That's just a pedestal in the corner in my room. It always had his picture there. I'm not sure where I will place it when I decide on an urn. Maybe one of the shelves in the living room.   

@kntrygrl256, Yes, it is hard, I even smelled his blanket, but his smell was gone. Honestly, the last week or two, he didn't have "his smell" anymore. It's like the cancer came through instead I guess. 

As for a beach weekend, I'm no fun there, I burn, & after gaining some weight in the last few years, to be honest, I haven't even put on a bathing suite in a few years! ....sad I know!  I need to find a good one this year, & try to get out a little. I think It's time for me to give up the two pieces!  

@kookycats, Thanks Lana. I know, it's still recent for you, so thank you.  

abbas altake

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Omg I feel so sorry for Angel! I think he is in better place without any pain! When Cats has Cancers that u cannot heal..The progress feels like long  Rollercoaster ride. My cat died Month ago in Very aggressive bone cancer and I really miss him alot  but  the Time is really healed me! He was 19 years with us and he lived very good life! Im sure Angel lived very good life too! Its very big Gift what you gave to him and I bet he is very glad that he got owner like you! I love good Cat owner much as I love all cats! You did the right thing and He is very happy that  you let his pain to go! If there is after live I hope every cat owners see their love ones! 

Sorry for my bad english.

Last edited:

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Omg I feel so sorry for Angel! I think he is in better place without any pain! When Cats has Cancers that u cannot heal..The progress feels like long  Rollercoaster ride. My cat died Month ago in Very aggressive bone cancer and I really miss him alot  but  the Time is really healed me! He was 19 years with us and he lived very good life! Im sure Angel lived very good life too! Its very big Gift what you gave to him and I bet he is very glad that he got owner like you! I love good Cat owner much as I love all cats! You did the right thing and He is very happy that  you let his pain to go! If there is after live I hope every cat owners see their love ones! 

Sorry for my bad english.
Thank you so much, & yes, I do believe we will see them "on the other side."  Angel had lymphoma, & he got through half of his chemo treatments,  & it was shrinking the original ones in his abdomen, but then it started spreading, so it was very disappointing after getting excited that it was shrinking. It was hard after that.  After hearing how he was breathing, I just couldn't let him suffer anymore, even though It broke my heart into pieces!

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am glad you have Angel back with you. There was no place he would rather be than with you.

For beautiful Angel, a very special boy 

abbas altake

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

Thank you so much, & yes, I do believe we will see them "on the other side."  Angel had lymphoma, & he got through half of his chemo treatments,  & it was shrinking the original ones in his abdomen, but then it started spreading, so it was very disappointing after getting excited that it was shrinking. It was hard after that.  After hearing how he was breathing, I just couldn't let him suffer anymore, even though It broke my heart into pieces!
I Feel u 
 My Cat  lost his whole leg  because of the cancer and he started to sleep in Bathroom and on the balcony most of the time . It was very painful to watch him suffer.

Last edited:

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I am glad you have Angel back with you. There was no place he would rather be than with you.

For beautiful Angel, a very special boy 

Thank you Eric, me too!
    So glad to have him back. The box is sitting in front of his picture in my room for now.  

I Feel u 
 My Cat  lost his whole leg  because of the cancer and he started to sleep in Bathroom and on the balcony most of the time . It was very painful to watch him suffer.
Aww, yes, it is hard to watch, & determine if it's just a "rough patch" to get through, or it it's time.  I don't think I will have another pet for a long time. Right now, I can just get some loven's form some of my client. s doggies. Today it was a little shitzu, & next week will be my favorite, a big blondish English Golden Retriever, who is a big, big, sweetie!! They also have an tabby, but is more orange, where Angel was more ginger & white. 

dmk129

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss of your beloved Angel.  He was such a beautiful cat and a beautiful soul.  I am sorry you ended up losing him to cancer.  He really did fight to stay in this world with his cat mommy as long as he could.  I am so sorry to hear he was unable to make it.  I was so hoping he would get better.  He will always be there in your heart.  You will know when it is time to get another kitty.  Sometimes it is a good thing.  I know it feels so good to give a kitty a home.  You have so much love to give.  Your broken heart will heal and you will be  great cat mom to another fur baby.  You will be in my thoughts. 

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I am so sorry for your loss of your beloved Angel.  He was such a beautiful cat and a beautiful soul.  I am sorry you ended up losing him to cancer.  He really did fight to stay in this world with his cat mommy as long as he could.  I am so sorry to hear he was unable to make it.  I was so hoping he would get better.  He will always be there in your heart.  You will know when it is time to get another kitty.  Sometimes it is a good thing.  I know it feels so good to give a kitty a home.  You have so much love to give.  Your broken heart will heal and you will be  great cat mom to another fur baby.  You will be in my thoughts. 
Thank you so much for your kind words. 

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise
Kelly In response to post #116. Some get to pick their pets. And some of us have them choose us. I have no doubt at some point you will be chosen and the right cat that will fit your life and heart will make itself known. Our relationships with cats have an almost spiritual feeling.  May the cat that carries that essence that is particular only to you touch your life again.

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Thinking of you, Kelly and hoping you are managing okay.   I'm glad you have Angel home with you again.
   I know I was on edge until I got Milo and Wesley home with me.  I wanted them back where they were loved, back where they belonged.   Now Angel is where he belongs as well.
  When the time is right, he will send you a new kitty.  
  For now, I hope you are getting enough rest.  

Remember, we are always here!  

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Kelly, I hope you are taking care of yourself and that your heart is beginning to heal. Memories are so precious and you will always have them to remind you of your sweet Angel. We all miss him so much.
Take good care of yourself. Think of all the good times. Angel knew how much you loved him. They leave such a big hole in our hears.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Kelly In response to post #116. Some get to pick their pets. And some of us have them choose us. I have no doubt at some point you will be chosen and the right cat that will fit your life and heart will make itself known. Our relationships with cats have an almost spiritual feeling.  May the cat that carries that essence that is particular only to you touch your life again.
Thank you. Yes, I believe that too! 

Thinking of you, Kelly and hoping you are managing okay.   I'm glad you have Angel home with you again.
   I know I was on edge until I got Milo and Wesley home with me.  I wanted them back where they were loved, back where they belonged.   Now Angel is where he belongs as well.
  When the time is right, he will send you a new kitty.  
  For now, I hope you are getting enough rest.  

Remember, we are always here!  
Thank you. I had another good cry on Friday night after I got in bed & the business of the day was done, & it set in that my baby was back home w/ me, but not in the way I wanted.  

Today, my parents stopped by after church, & brought me a card & some chocolate. I showed them Angel's box, & cried again.  After they left, I worked on the scrapbook pages. I still have more pictures, but did 4 pages today! I'll post them below. 

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last edited:

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Wonderful!  The cover is so sweet and I absolutely love the page with Angel and the squirrel!  
 It really does look like he's questioning if you saw it, too.  Yes, I would definitely like to see the final album on photobucket and I know everyone else would, as well.  Angel is firmly entrenched in many hearts here!  

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I too love the cover, you couldn't have found a more fitting picture.  We all feel the loss of Angel, he was a very special boy and will be missed.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here are the rest of the pages, I just uploaded to photobucket. They are all out of order, because the "manually sort" doesn't seem to work!  Photobucket made a bunch of changes a few years ago, that I hate!  It was better before. If I didn't already have SO many pictures on there, I would switch to another site, but it would be way too hard, & take way too much time to do all of that now. 

Anyway, that's my rant for the day! Here are all of the scrapbook pages I have done over the years. I think I started it in 2012...

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://s1255.photobucket.com/user/kelly8-69/embed/slideshow/Angels Scrapbook"></iframe>

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Wonderful!  The cover is so sweet and I absolutely love the page with Angel and the squirrel!  
 It really does look like he's questioning if you saw it, too.  Yes, I would definitely like to see the final album on photobucket and I know everyone else would, as well.  Angel is firmly entrenched in many hearts here!  

I too love the cover, you couldn't have found a more fitting picture.  We all feel the loss of Angel, he was a very special boy and will be missed.
Aww, Thanks guys, but that's not the cover, that's just the last page I did.  I haven't put them in the book yet, as that's another chore. I may have to get a bigger book, one that's easier to add to. 

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
That is a beautiful start to Angel's scrap book Kelly.   I hope there is laughter as well as tears for you as you put all these precious memories together - those squirrel pictures certainly had me laughing out loud, along with the paw and head peeking over the top of the cat tree and the tongue licking pic' with that wiggly wand.   

I sometimes have difficulty getting in to photobucket but hopefully I'll manage to take a look at the rest of the work you have put together.  What a great idea to do it over the years - p;hotographs are such a precious things to look back over.