My Sister Passed Away Friday

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Patty, I am so so sorry for your loss
. There are few people we'll ever be as close to as we are with our sisters. Diabetes is such a horrible, horrible disease. My thoughts and prayers go out to you now during your time of grief and loss.

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Patty, I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

loveysmummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pjk5900

I wanted to stop in to let you all know, my sister Angie died at 9:00pm friday.
She was diabetic and her colon died and her kidneys shut down. I will go into more detail a little later. She was 55. I was born on her 10th birthday and she thought I was hers.
She was very loved and will be very missed.

I am so so so sorry for your loss. No one can find the words to say anything to make you feel better at this time but we are here if you want to reminisce, vent, throw things, etc..
Take care of yourself

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pjk5900

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Loveysmummy

I am so so so sorry for your loss. No one can find the words to say anything to make you feel better at this time but we are here if you want to reminisce, vent, throw things, etc..
Take care of yourself
I would love to do all three, reminisce, vent and THROW things.
The funeral was this morning at 9.
I got a TY beanie baby black and white cat(she is a BIG cat lover) in a lavender velvet jumpsuit that I had in my curio cabinet and put it in her coffin with her. It is hard to think that she is really gone. I don't think it has registered with me yet. Tomorrow is our birthday and THAT is going to be strange without her. I know she is watching and I will try to make some sort of toast to her or tribute during the day. She had a huge heart especially when it came to animals.
Thanks to all the TCS people who responded. I like to come here and read the sentiments.
She is in such a beautiful place with all her cats and dogs with her. I know she will be surrounded by animals and free of her earthly hardships.
Rest In Peace Angie!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so, so sorry.
you and your family will be in my prayers at this most difficult time.

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so very sorry for your loss. I have a beloved older sister, so I understand how close that relationship can be. The picture of Angie looks SO young! Condolences to you and all who know and love Angie!