My sister Linda's life is balancing on the edge.

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I missed this thread, too. I'm so sorry that Linda is going through so much pain (and you, too, Cat). I send you megavibes that she will get better.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

Thanks for the update, Cat. Keeping everything crossed that this treatment finally does the trick, and without taking too long about it. It's brutal when the treatment is worse than the disease!

Sending many and prayers for Linda, and
for you.

At least she got into this trial though and it seems to be giving her a fighting chance.

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Keeping you and LInda in my prayers. Both of you are so strong, I know you'll get thru this. Sending many (((healing vibes))) to LInda

and a
to you.

bellaandme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Prayers and strong vibes go out to you and Linda. May you both be granted the strength to get through this crisis and whatever else life throws at you. You are a wonderful sister and I know she is too. You will have many years together. God Bless--Bellaandme

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Keeping Linda (and the whole family) close in my thoughts and prayers as always. I'm so sorry to hear the distressing news..... but I'm also hopeful (and praying) this treatment will work. The depression and being so ill will certainly be worth it if the results are what we all want them to be!