My semi annual raid at VS...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

blondiecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmmm one or two of them from Old Pueblo Traders catalog are not that bad. I might have to check a little further into them but not right away

auroraviva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I sincerely hope Alex and I have at least one daughter for that very reason!

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Its not just the men - try being a single mother, trying to teach her son to pee standing up! I finally enlisted my dad, for that one.

imagyne

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I now have a mental picture of a 50lb man trying to use a firehose by himself.....

kateang

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hey guys..guess what.. i hardly can get good fitting bras over here for bigger size ladies... we probably have three to four choices and that's it... i'm a 40B and it's tough to get a bra!!!!!! I wish I was somewhat smaller.... we have 36C max here...

spideycat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by kateang
hey guys..guess what.. i hardly can get good fitting bras over here for bigger size ladies... we probably have three to four choices and that's it... i'm a 40B and it's tough to get a bra!!!!!! I wish I was somewhat smaller.... we have 36C max here...
always be proud of what you do have and bug the H--- out of the supplier for the right size

annabelle33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love VS but can't afford it right now.. There clothes are a poor quality for the price IMO though.. But their lingerie is good.. I too use a lingerie bag, wash on delicate in cold/cold wash, and use gentle detergent.. then i hang to dry.. This helps my bras last at LEAST a year or two, whereas before it was like 6months then toss.

For a variety of sizes, check out:

http://www.barenecessities.com/

just go on and browse by size on the left, it's mondo easy and they have a HUGE selection

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

blondiecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by annabelle33
I love VS but can't afford it right now.. There clothes are a poor quality for the price IMO though.. But their lingerie is good.. I too use a lingerie bag, wash on delicate in cold/cold wash, and use gentle detergent.. then i hang to dry.. This helps my bras last at LEAST a year or two, whereas before it was like 6months then toss.

For a variety of sizes, check out:

http://www.barenecessities.com/

just go on and browse by size on the left, it's mondo easy and they have a HUGE selection
I bookmarked this site so I can browse it a little further. There are some really pretty bras on this website. I had better not buy any right now though because my hubby Ken might shoot me