My semi annual raid at VS...

blondiecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love the shopping sprees at the Victoria Secrets stores. Of course Ken may want to choke me until my eyes pop out once the credit card bill comes in but it will all be worth it when he sees why the bill was so high

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think I've been in VS once in my life & I realized that I could spend WAY too much money in there! They've got such beautiful bras & panties...and in bigger sizes too. I just hate shopping at Walmart or Target & etc for bras...the bigger the size the more Granny like they are! I'm 26 years old! How sexy is a Granny style bra on a young gal like me?

oops...too much information for our Men Members!

kidsncats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
You just gotta work that granny bra the right way!!:angel2:

I always called them "iron maiden bras" lmao

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Shell, I'm a 38C and buy pretty bras at WalMart. A few years ago, I got a great purple velvet one. All of my lace pushups come from there, too.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

blondiecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am a 38D so it is very hard for me to find a bra at say Walmart that is comfortable and give me the support that I need. I hate the granny looking bras that are for larger busted women
I may be a granny at 40 but that doesn't mean that I have to dress like my Grandmother(90ish in age) did when she was alive

kidsncats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Try Lane Bryant's catalog for bras that are reasonably priced and pretty. They go from 38C up to H's or G's. In the store they're pretty pricey(well 25 dollars but I'm cheap) but like I said the catalog will have good prices. They support well and don't fall apart in 3 months.

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've noticed that all the pretty bras are in A's, B's or C's...nothing in D's. I'm a 36/38 D & all I can find are those Granny one's that make your boobs look pointed. That is so NOT sexy to me!

I'll have to check out Lane Bryant & VS...but once I get more money ahead! I think I could easily spend my paycheck in one of those places! LOL!

kidsncats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
LOL, and when you do find a D it's a 48 or some such. I'm a 38DD myself and have a horrible time even in VS. I did buy a couple in Sears once that were reasonably priced but they died in just a couple of months.

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Will have to try those! Do they last very long? I'm usually very hard on bras for some reason & they never last more than 2 or 3 months.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

blondiecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Shell
Will have to try those! Do they last very long? I'm usually very hard on bras for some reason & they never last more than 2 or 3 months.
I usually get at least 1 to 2 years wear out of them before they are totally shot out.

princess purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm a 42ddd and I find very cute bras at places like ross and my FAV is the website www.lanebryant.com They have really cute ones with alittle strech so they fit. I remember when I was a 38ddd....I need to start working out again!!!

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by blondiecat
Shell here is one example of what I bought today at VS. No this isn't me! I wish it was though
ooo..I like it! Very nice! Does it have good support? Having such a load on your chest, support is very important to me. I just might have to check VS when I go to Lincoln next week! Just need to remind myself that I'm on a B U D G E T! Yeah right...the minute I walk in there, the Budget is thrown out the window!
LOL!

princess purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by blondiecat
I usually get at least 1 to 2 years wear out of them before they are totally shot out.
wow I normally get three monthes tops. then again I throw them in the washer and dryer

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Princess Purr
wow I normally get three monthes tops. then again I throw them in the washer and dryer
Yeah..I do that too. Sometimes handwashing doesn't get all the sweat & grim outta them, ya know.

kidsncats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
If you don't dry them in the dryer you get more life out of them. The heat from the dryer kills the elastic.