My pregnant cat nala

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Linda Whitfield

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I mentioned a dish of water alongside the dry kitten kibble in my post. 😊

However, kittens may not drink much water initially if they are still nursing mom and eating wet food.
Oh gosh yes your right I thought u were saying out the dry with water next to the wet for options 🤦🏽‍♀️

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Left to right top: One is female; two is male.

Left to right bottom row: I cannot tell on number 3; I think number 4 is a female.

They should see a vet at 8 weeks to begin kitten shots. The vet can confirm genders.

cmshap

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Left to right bottom row: I cannot tell on number 3; I think number 4 is a female.
Just to try to be helpful...

Depending on the browser you are viewing this forum in, "left to right" may not apply. Like, I am viewing the mobile version on my phone. The photos line up all vertically.

A suggestion to both L Linda Whitfield and Sarthur2 Sarthur2 : (1) name your files before uploading with more useful names, like maybe "Kitten1", "Kitten2", etc. (2) When discussing the attached photos, refer to the filenames for ultimate accuracy.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
In reference to Post #102, my answers in my Post #105 go in order of the photos whether seen left to right or vertically.
cmshap cmshap

Linda Whitfield

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
one and four look like girls, two and three look like boys!
In reference to Post #102, my answers in my Post #105 go in order of the photos whether seen left to right or vertically.
cmshap cmshap
The all white cat #1 is confirmed to be a boy stimulated and seen the male part come out as for pic #number 2 nothing came out I believe to be a girl

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Apparently, computer views and phone views rearrange the photos as they see fit, so this has become very confusing to say the least.

Ignore my answers as they may not apply to the arrangement of the photos as others view them.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
cmshap cmshap Yes, your suggestion was fine, and I realized that the photos are not in the same order from one computer or phone to another after checking, so thought it best that my response be disregarded. 👍

Linda Whitfield

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

They should see a vet at 8 weeks to begin kitten shots. The vet can confirm genders.

Attachments