My new furbaby - Lily

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww thank you - here she is. Some photos taken today when she was tearing around after her big brother

Here she playing with Felix - Tolstoy's in the background, waiting until she's off guard

In the conservatory - What mum???

My beautiful girl

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lily is so beautiful.
I love the picture of her with "Felix" & Tolstoy" waiting his turn.

Lei

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you Lei. Tolstoy is never far behind these days. He came to fetch me earlier and took me to the garage (we have a door from the house to the garage) because it was open and Lily was in there. He knew that we keep the door closed and she shouldn't be there

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
YAY!!! I'm SOOOOO glad you noticed I bumped the thread! I love Lily soooo much! She is sooo petite and precious!!!

I LOOOOOVE the last picture!!!

That is so funny that Tolstoy tattled on Lily!!!
Poor Lily!!!! haha!!!

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow, Lily, I'm speachless! You're just stunning, absolutely beyond words gorgeous!
She's so feminine and elegant, Beth, such a little lady!
Her delicate features are just so beautiful, and just look at her playing with Felix, what fun!

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lily sends a big smooch to Auntie Stephanie - she's blushing right here now you know
. She is a petite little thing. Although if you could hear Lily and Tolstoy thundering upstairs right now you might hold back on the feminine and elegant bit

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Beth aka ear tickler

I love your new siggy with all of your beautiful kitties pictures.
It's just beautiful.

Lei

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Lord she is BEAUTIFUL!!!

I just want to squeeze her!!

I've seen a couple of pictures of this breed and they are stunning but not sure if you can get them in Australia?

I was interested about what you said earlier about her only being 3.5 pounds and too small for her vaccines - Sashka is fully grown now and only weighs 900 grams (2.4lb) - the vet never said anything about her vaccines. Now I am wondering if she'll be ok???

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you Gilly

Originally Posted by KitEKats4Eva!

Good Lord she is BEAUTIFUL!!!

I just want to squeeze her!!

I've seen a couple of pictures of this breed and they are stunning but not sure if you can get them in Australia?

I was interested about what you said earlier about her only being 3.5 pounds and too small for her vaccines - Sashka is fully grown now and only weighs 900 grams (2.4lb) - the vet never said anything about her vaccines. Now I am wondering if she'll be ok???
Awww thank you. I don't think they are very common down-under, I know Sam (Wellingtoncats) said there were only 2 Singapuras in NZ.

With regard to her vaccines, she had all the others at the usual time; it was just the PanLeukaemia we were advised to wait for. Not only was she small but some Singapuras are also known to be sensitive to some vaccines. In fact Lily doesn't react very well to chemicals at all.

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sar

Lily, haven't you grown into a beautiful young lady!

Beth, she looks so calm in the picture! Quite the change, I bet, from when she's storming around with Tolstoy!
Thank you Sarah
. Yes you wouldn't believe the difference between the demure little lady there and the creature that goes skidding through the house, hairing round corners with her ears back and tail all puffed out!

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Now that I've posted Lily's "Jack Nicholson" picture in the Human/Cat lookalikes thread, I thought I would try to redeem myself (in her eyes) by posting something a little more becoming of her. Here are a couple of photos we took when we were celebrating our daughter's exam results in the garden.

Lily with her daddy