My new furbaby - Lily

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw what a sweetie! Yay for new pictures! I love that first one where she's peeking out... she looks like she has some Baylee spunk in her!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aw that first one of Lily peeping from under the pillow is sooooooo cute
And talk about being a little lady of leisure in the last picture!

I often wonder if they know how well looked after and loved they are because all the cats on this site have contented looks on their little faces

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks guys - you spotted she has spirit then
. She's a little rascal, but she's lovely. She's taken to following me everywhere now

She also tears the post out of postie's hand as he's putting it through the letterbox - all letters have the corner chewed off.

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Although I've posted this one in the Closeup thread, I thought I'd add it to Lily's thread too. It's her 8 month old shot. She was 32 weeks on Saturday 9th April. This one was taken on Sunday

berylayn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
what a pretty face.
she's just about the same age as Eb! Eb's pretend b-day (we are not sure the exact day she was born as she was a stray is July 26th, 2004).

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
that last close-up was so beautiful - if i were you i'd change her siggy shot to that one - such a sweet expression!

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by berylayn

what a pretty face.
she's just about the same age as Eb! Eb's pretend b-day (we are not sure the exact day she was born as she was a stray is July 26th, 2004).
Thanks Beryl - our little girls are about the same age
. It's not Eb's 'pretend' birthday - it's just that being a special rescue kitty she has a 'real' birthday that no-one knows and an 'official' birthday which is July 26th

Originally Posted by laureen227

that last close-up was so beautiful - if i were you i'd change her siggy shot to that one - such a sweet expression!).
Thank you. Great suggestion
I think I will. It's nicer than her 'Jack Nicholson' one that I have there currently

There - I've done it! Thanks