My kitty might have cancer and I am scared to death

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

missmindy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Mindy is not doing well. She is in pain and even an increase in dosage has not helped manage it. She is having a lot of trouble walking and is.not eating. Her vet is coming to the house soon. Please keep my dear Mindy in your thoughts.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

missmindy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Mindy left us today after spending a quiet morning in her kitty condo. She was strong and brave-much more than I. I wish I would have realized the end was so near. Her little body was so tired. The other vet at the clinic came to the house with Mindys favorite vet tech she loved to hate. I am going to miss my best friend so much. We were soul mates and I am lost without her. I will post more about her later when I can type through my tears. Thank you all for your support and kind thoughts for both of us.

Rest in Peace my sweet kitty angel.

scarlett68

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry. You were very brave throughout this. I am afraid I will be making a post like this soon myself - I hope not. Anyway, you did what you could for her and she was well loved, so you should be very proud.

lisahe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so very sorry to read this news, MissMindy. You did so much for Mindy -- she was lucky to have you taking care of her for all those years!

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
MissMindy, on behalf of the team here at TCS we would like you to know that we are so very sorry for your loss.  You cared so wonderfully for Mindy and she is at rest now, but we know how painful it is to lose our dear feline friends.

We will now close this thread out of respect for Mindy.  When you are ready, perhaps you may like to commemorate her life in our Crossing the Bridge thread.

In sympathy,

The TCS Team

Status
Not open for further replies.