My heart is breaking.

sunlion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Daniela,

I'm sorry, I'm not trying to push you into another kitten! I was just thinking about Sunshine being lonely, but that doesn't mean the rest of you are ready to add another purson to your family. I know you just need to grieve Simon right now.

I'm really sorry if you felt pressured!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dtolle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sunshine saw him ( I am 99% sure at least ). He was on the sidewalk outside, and we let her out last night ( when simon was still missing ) to see if she could lead us to him. She never did, but thinking back, I think she must have saw him yesterday. That is probably why she was acting so strangely all day long.
I may let her look at him once more before we bury him. My husband has to work until 10 tonight, so it won't get done till morning anyway.
Thanks for the great advice.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dtolle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Sunlion, I didn't feel pressured at all! Don't be silly. I was just saying that if it was up to me, I'd get one right away, BUT the hubby is not really a "cat person" and it may take some convincing!!!

You guys have all been great today, when I started this thread earlier I was bawling my eyes out. Now I feel a bit better tonight. But, I don't think I'll ever totally ever get over Simon. He was such a great kitty.

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Daniela, I just got online today, after being offline for a week, and just now saw this.......

I am SO sorry!!! My heart is breaking for you, your kids, and Sunshine!!

I wish there was something I could do to make you all feel better!!!

Please know that I am thinking of you, and I am here if you need me!!!!

donna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Daniela,

I am so sorry to hear about Simon. My heart goes out to you and your family. To help his mama grieve, you might want to at least let her see his body. It would definitely help her know that he is gone. I wish I had done that with Marina Mar to spare Mollie Rose from her depression.

Please call me at work if you need to talk. You've got the number and know that I am always here for you.

Hugs