My cats- the world's worst exterminators

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Aussie_Dog

So when I see a bug, I automatically go for Buffy, but what I should do is bring both out. Let Willow be the tracker, and then let Buffy perform the killing sacrifice.
this is so funny - they're like their namesakes!

girlieq

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Renny

I decided to post this picture in this thread too.....i've just discovered what exactly it is that rambo's been having fun with in the basement. Introducing the critter of my nightmares...the house centipede. Anyone else have these guys?
We had those in the dorms at Georgia Tech. They scared me more than anything I've ever seen, and even my Georgian roommates hadn't ever seen one. And my RA's boyfriend wouldn't kill it for me, because it scared him too much.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I never had bugs till we got these 2. Well ok we had ants, but usually spraying under the house once in the spring took care of that. Not this year!

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ugaimes

That's it, Nial. I want a bengal. I can be in NC in 3 hours!
Ok, I'll be here. I'll get the stencils out and spray "Orkin" on the sides of one of them for you.

renny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kai Bengals

Ok, I'll be here. I'll get the stencils out and spray "Orkin" on the sides of one of them for you.
You could make a fortune leasing them out!!! Much safer then chemicals...and much more entertaining!!!