My cat is pregnant

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittymamaof2

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
still no babies..... but her boobies re so full of milk shes having trouble moving around pour thing

kittymamaof2

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Question im i crazy but can you feel when the kittens move into the birth canal? i can feel a kitten way low like inside next to the  thigh i guess 

Last edited:

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, you can feel them.  you can't see them moving as much because they don't have much room in there.

kittymamaof2

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
ok than i feel one well very far down  close to her lady parts.. two days ago there was a lot of movement not much at all today think it will be today?

pixiecat1979

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
@kittymamaof2  ......Minnie has had 4 kittens so far! She showed no sign whatsoever! I was sitting in the living room and heard a kitten cry. I went to investigate and found her under a bed with one kitten. Only 20 minutes prior, she was in the kitchen eating. It has taken nearly 3 hours to birth 4 kittens. I think there may be more to come. So far, we have 2 girls, 2 boys. Two of them are calico, one is tabby like momma, and one is black and white.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
They can move down a day or two before birth. She sounds very close. Keep us posted! [emoji]128522[/emoji]

kittymamaof2

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

@kittymamaof2  ......Minnie has had 4 kittens so far! She showed no sign whatsoever! I was sitting in the living room and heard a kitten cry. I went to investigate and found her under a bed with one kitten. Only 20 minutes prior, she was in the kitchen eating. It has taken nearly 3 hours to birth 4 kittens. I think there may be more to come. So far, we have 2 girls, 2 boys. Two of them are calico, one is tabby like momma, and one is black and white.
Whooo Hoooo congats so need photos!!!

kittymamaof2

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
no babies yet lol but has been going back and fourth between different nesting boxes and been calling to e this morning not going to hold my breath but has to be soon

kittymamaof2

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She is still very active she chases out other cat up and down the stairs and rough housing with him. she is a crazy kitty

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Are you sure she's pregnant?  Most of the mom's are sleeping a lot and laying around near the end.

kittymamaof2

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
yeah im sure im not an idiot lol. she spends most of the time sleeping but will have a spurt here and there messing with the other cat.

kittymamaof2

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

Minnie also played with our other cat at least once a day. But the the 2 days before delivery she didn't want our other cat any where near her.
thats whats going on mow starts out nice enough but then mama gets mad

pixiecat1979

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Minnie won't allow Jingles near the kittens, but Jingles doesn't seem to be interested in them either. Our golden retriever, Bailey, investigates when they cry, but Minnie doesn't mind. She knows that Bailey wouldn't hurt them.

melodie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

Minnie is acting a bit different today, compared to usual behavior. She hasn't eaten anything so far. She has been laying in the same spot for the last 3 hours. I don't see any discharge or anything and she's just sleeping right now. We've been able to feel the kittens move for over a week. Just realized yesterday that we could see them moving, even from across the room. She's very large at this point. We have known she's pregnant for well over a month now.
Yep your cat will give birth today or tomorrow at some point they stop eating 1-2 days before giving birth, you should probably get a cardboard box for her to have her babies in.

Last edited: