My cat is pregnant

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittymamaof2

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
me too but most of the time she seeks me out now want constant attention. and lots of loving

kittymamaof2

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
need to save up her energy mine is doing the same 

louann jude

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
This is all so nerve racking trying to wait and see. I know yesterday Lil Bit was laying in the floor and I saw her belly move. She still has 2 weeks left though. 

kittymamaof2

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
this is her second litter i got her when she was pregnant been an indoor cat till she snuck out... her first she wanted me there 

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How far apart are these litters?  You should give her KMR in a dish if they are really close together.  you don't want her to get a calcium deficiency.

kittymamaof2

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
well off for the night ill post an update tomorrow 

kittymamaof2

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Good morning all. How are you soon to be mamas doing? mine is the same following me everywhere. and vocal but she is mostly siamese so is a talker ill post a pic in a few

pixiecat1979

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Good morning! Everything is the same here so far too. Minnie is just laying around this morning like she did yesterday.

quinnmcc

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Good morning all. How are you soon to be mamas doing? mine is the same following me everywhere. and vocal but she is mostly siamese so is a talker ill post a pic in a few
All is well around here aswell. They're still hanging in there! Today is day 63, so I'm hoping to see some kitties within the next 48 hours.

Last edited by a moderator:

pixiecat1979

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It looks like Minnie is seriously preparing for birth now. All morning she went around every room in the house sniffing every little thing. Then we couldn't find her for a little while but eventually found her under my daughter's bed, which is something she never does. I put her nesting box, litterbox, and food in my bedroom in a quiet corner (no one goes in there but my husband and I at bedtime). Well she won't stay in her box, she went under MY bed. LOL.....She never goes under our beds, so something is definitely up!