My cat is pregnant and I'm new to this

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catluvr101

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
No luck on the photos yet, but kittens are doing fine and so is mama kitty. There's this one kitten and he keeps trying to separate himself(not the runt) but he seems more like a loner then a cuddle buddy. It's so funny seeing them all have different personalities so early in kitten hood. Haha,

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What's your actual problem putting the pictures up? I use my phone as well. Maybe I can help.

catluvr101

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I follow everything up to "submit" and submit them, but the screen turns black for like 30 seconds and then just goes to the same page. I've doen this like 20 times but no luck ):

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I follow everything up to "submit" and submit them, but the screen turns black for like 30 seconds and then just goes to the same page. I've doen this like 20 times but no luck ):
How annoying....   are you trying to upload photos from your phone memory or a different site like Photobucket?   Sometimes I find it is easier right clicking on an image to get the URL and copying and pasting that in to the URL option.

What does mama cat do when the little loner kitten takes himself off?  Does she fetch him and put him back with the others or does she just leave him?

catluvr101

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I try to take it from memory most of the time and sometimes by taking a pic right then to se if it will work, but it's all the same.

Also the little runt is being taken care by momma and is getting just as much a s attention. They've grown a lot in just a few days which is weird. There are three black ones and one grey one. I guess the father wasn't orange/white after all. Lol.

Happy fourth!

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
It's normal for them to grow very quickly. They are supposed to. If they are not growing then we need to worry. That doesn't sound like the case here! :)

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
It sounds reassuring to me that the mama cat is taking care of your little wanderer / loner.   If she wasn't bothering with him I would feel more concerned about him being sick.   Keep a close eye on him, it may well be nothing more than this little one having a different personality but always best to take care.  May be s/he feels like he gets squashed and trampled on by all the bigger siblings LoL.

catluvr101

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So heres a pic of one of the kittens yesterday. sry the pic is huge and im not the best with computer went to the library to post it, heres a pic of the new momma cat.

catluvr101

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
sry the pic is huge, im not the best with computers, im gonna try and get more photos on here in a minute

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Oh aren't they adorable. 
   Such tiny little beings even once they have grown over the first week or so.  It is lovely to see them at last.  How cute is it when their eyes aren't open and their ears are still folded, claws won't retract and yet they are feelng their way about the world, and develop so fast.   Thank you thank you thank you for going along to the library to post the pictures!  

Last edited:

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Mama is just beautiful and babies are adorable. Nice family there! :)

catluvr101

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
thanks you sarthur2 and Mservant. we werent sure who the daddy was but i guessed it was an orange and white one. all kittens turned out to be grey/black so, who knows really?

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Who knows is right! My adopted stray, who is my avatar, had the orange and white kitten you see with her, an all-black kitten, a grey and white kitten, and a kitten who looks like her only with longer fur. None of mine look like each other at all. It's a real potpourrie of kittens at my house! I love them no matter what! :)

catluvr101

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hey so all four kittens are doing great,sry I havent been on in forever. They are 8 days old and the biggest one opened his eyes today! I'm surprised how bigger they are after just a couple of days! They fight more to get milk and there's not enough room for them all to nurse at the same time. I guess they're learnig to share. Lol.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Hey so all four kittens are doing great,sry I havent been on in forever. They are 8 days old and the biggest one opened his eyes today! I'm surprised how bigger they are after just a couple of days! They fight more to get milk and there's not enough room for them all to nurse at the same time. I guess they're learnig to share. Lol.
Nice update.  Good to hear they are growing and working out how to share the milk supply.  Poor mama cat!  I hope she is doing well too.

catluvr101

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
all kittens have opened there eyes and half of them have their ears open.They wander around alot! Many of our friends want one and it's hard to decide which homes will suit them best. One of my moms friends cat was just ran over yesterday[emoji]128542[/emoji]. We offered her one and she definitely wants one. I'm glad we won't have trouble finding homes in the future for them! Pics are comin soon!