My Cat Got Shot In The Eye! ! Help

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
MOD NOTE:

To all members, a reminder that it is your responsibility to check out these solicitations to the best of your ability. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reasons that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized.

Please note that this is a generic note added after all pleas for money.:)

FelisCatus

RIP </3
Super Cat
Purraise
This is the description of the page:

“Somebody in the Rio Linda area is going around shooting peoples pets!! I was aware of this a few weeks ago and today my girlfriends cat Squishy comes in the house covered in blood crying!!! He is a victim of violence by some heartless evil individual... She is on disibilty and on a fixed income... money is tight and our family pet is in need of surgery. Any donation is greatly appreciated“

Why wasn’t the cat kept in during those few weeks if there was a psycho loose and people knew? At least until they are apprehended.

Not finding anything via Google News.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Can the OP provide a link to any news articles about a rash of pet shootings in the Rio Linda area? I'm not finding anything online about pet shootings in that area either :dunno: If it's been happening for a few weeks, the local news stations and newspapers should have picked up the story to warn pet owners.