My Buddy, Theodore

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
He is a wildman much of the time but he does have his quiet moments. He is VERY lovable! He really is a gorgeous cat. His coat is clear with no ghost tabby lines. The breeder says this is what is looked for in a show cat. His points are showing more as well as the markings on his face. He does get charged up with static when he goes behind the couch and runs thru his tunnel (he LOVES that tunnel!).

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
He really is a smart kitty. He talks to me all the time and he follows me everywhere in the house. I have a hard time re-stringing a guitar with him around. He follows me to bed and sleeps much of the night in his carrier which I have in the room but he is asleep beside my pillow every morning when I first wake up. He really is my buddy.

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I can't wait til it warms up and the humidity comes back to normal (soon!) I wash his face and then he races around playing and his face is a mess again! He has markings under his eyes and the tears highlight them so they stand out! I love that face and those blue eyes. :)

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Maybe he don't like the camera today. LOL
He gets right behind me when I sit in my office chair sometimes. I guess he wants to be close to daddy. So lovable...unless you point a camera at him close. LOL

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Garyt, stop that LOL

Did you have your phone or a regular camera?
My boy doesn't like either one, but I've noticed birds in my backyard don't like me pointing my camera at them if they happen to catch sight of it/me from across the yard, even if I'm in my kitchen and not really visible.

I got to thinking maybe it looks like a big black eye staring at them, or for sure it's weird and not normal for us humans to have these "Things" in front of our faces :)

Last edited:

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Garyt, stop that LOL

Did you have your phone or a regular camera?
My boy doesn't like either one, but I've noticed birds in my backyard don't like me pointing my camera at them if they happen to catch sight of it/me from across the yard, even if I'm in my kitchen and not really visible.

I got to thinking maybe it looks like a big black eye staring at them, or for sure it's weird and not normal for us humans to have these "Things" in front of our faces :)
it is a camera. I use a Nikon Coolpix 9700. It is getting old and you can hear a high pitched tone when I record video. Maybe time to get a new camera!

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe he don't like the camera today. LOL
He gets right behind me when I sit in my office chair sometimes. I guess he wants to be close to daddy. So lovable...unless you point a camera at him close. LOL

Has he had any pro fights yet? The competition is fierce if this scary guy is anything to go by.