My bites are infected!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh, Jenny! What a time of it you are having! I'm glad that other bite has been found and dealt with, and good thing you noticed the medication error!
Allergic reactions on top of everything else you definitely don't need.

I hope you have a wonderful time at your birthday lunch, and some good laughs about all of this. And, many happy returns of the day (but not the circumstances!)

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh hon, what a time you're having with your bites!
I hope that this time they've found all of them and you're finally on your way to healing properly(with the RIGHT meds of course)!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I was bit from Tommie and because I also am allergic to pencillin they had to give me a different course of antibiotics. I really hope that everything will start to clear up!! I prescribe lots of liquids for your birthday!!

missy&spikesmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh my GOSH!! You POOR thing!!!!!!!

I REALLY hope they get you on the road to recovery VERY soon! I was bitten by my cat, a couple years ago, and ended up in the hospital for a week, on antibiotics. It was NO fun, either, so I know how you feel! They kept telling me, that cat bites are WAY more dangerous than dog bites!!
So, PLEASE watch and take care, to not let yourself get too ill, and full of infection, as it can happen very quickly!!!
GET WELL SOON!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone. Just got back from a fun (if alcohol free) birthday lunch. I am feeling much better today, only some minor twinges, so I hope that all is on the mend. I went to the hospital and got my antibiotics changed, so that is all OK.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That is great news Jenny...

Happy Birthday