My Babies have fleas!! URGENT!!

mermaid

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
SadieandZiggy used Frontline spray on the baby kittens under the supervision and direction of a veterinarian. I would recommend to anyone who gets this to do the same. It's not labelled for small kittens, so be very careful and do *only* what your vet tells you to do.

menasmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mermaid

SadieandZiggy used Frontline spray on the baby kittens under the supervision and direction of a veterinarian. I would recommend to anyone who gets this to do the same. It's not labelled for small kittens, so be very careful and do *only* what your vet tells you to do.
You're exactly right, Mermaid. We often tend to just listen to others because we know they have more experiene, etc. with certain things (like cats), but really, when it comes to something like what sadieandziggy needed advice for, she was right in consulting with her vet. Just to be on the safe side!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sadieandziggy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
DaniMarie is having the same problem with her 3 week kittens, her vets say they have never heard Frontline Spray, and she has tried good few different vets now.

The leaflet with the Frontline Spray does Say suitable for puppies and kittens from 2 days of age as I quoted on DaniMarie's thread on the kitten section of the forum.

I would never advise buying this sort of thing over the internet no-matter how much you trust the site.