Munchkins

imagyne

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Since the dad was a Persian, then you indeed have a Napoleon, which is a breed, distinct from the true Munchkin. There are many hybrids of the Munchkin, therefore they are not Munchkins, even though they have the short legs. Did your breeder give you any paperwork with him? If so, it should say Napoleon, not Munchkin.

cher&boo

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by Imagyne

Since the dad was a Persian, then you indeed have a Napoleon, which is a breed, distinct from the true Munchkin. There are many hybrids of the Munchkin, therefore they are not Munchkins, even though they have the short legs. Did your breeder give you any paperwork with him? If so, it should say Napoleon, not Munchkin.
He breed is listed as "Munchkin" on his papers. He is a persian/munchkin. I have never heard of the Napoleon classification until recently, when I begain looking for a new breeder. There were no publicly-advertised Napoleons when I purchased him 4 years ago.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

acarper21

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Wow is strange how things change when you mix two cats. There still is a name. I think hes pretty either a munckin or a napoleon. How much doe she weigh and etc....