Movies: What is the most recent/newest movie you've seen?

sk_pacer

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Waiting for Inglorious
s to come to our area. Did see Julie and Julia - story was good but I think the projectionist was on cheap drugs because there was a black strip at the bottom of the screen and the cast was mostly headless........*SIGH*

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DoctorsPepper2

Newest movie I saw was My Sister's Keeper. Wonderful movie, but it's quite the teary drama. I read the book, which got me interested, and am happy to say that the movie did not disappoint.

Latest movie I watched was Forrest Gump. I watched it for the first time a few days ago. Good movie as well!
I have heard that My Sister's Keeper was very diappointing because they changed the ending! I LOVE LOVE LOVED the book so I'm hesitant to see the movie......

I saw Love Happens last night(Jennifer Aniston and Aaron Eckhart)It was really cute and I so didn't expect to cry

Me and my girlfriends saw The Time Traveler's Wife. I still don't know what to think of the book OR the movie. The book I felt confused almost the whole time but I really understood it more after seeing the movie.

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ohhh so Love Happens is a good movie?? I am such a sucker for romantic movies and romantic comedies. I wanted to see that but my best friend was trying to make me go see "Jennifer's body" and I was like there is no way im going to watch that!!

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ut0pia

Ohhh so Love Happens is a good movie?? I am such a sucker for romantic movies and romantic comedies. I wanted to see that but my best friend was trying to make me go see "Jennifer's body" and I was like there is no way im going to watch that!!
It was really good! I'm a sucker for romantic movies too and I LOVE Jennifer Aniston. She is one fo my favorite actresses

nes

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I watched the first 20 minutes of Year One with hubby last night. Aweful, aweful movie.

Before that I finally watched Hancock, but I was up & down and all over the house. Hubby kept yelling at me that I was missing the good parts
(he'd seen it before). Normally a movie I'd like, but it just wasn't doing it for me.

We saw Benjamin Button a couple weeks ago, Hubby fell asleep (in the middle of the day), I stuck it out though. I think it would have been a better book.

The last movie I watched and actually enjoyed? Probaby the Futurama movies
(nerd alert...)

februa

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Went out this weekend and saw Jennifers Body...it was ok - not good enough to be "good" and not bad enough to be good, but certainly ok....better than I expected to be honest

Also watched The Haunting In Conneticut this weekend, and thought it was pretty decent as well
I
Movies

c1atsite

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DoctorsPepper2

Latest movie I watched was Forrest Gump. I watched it for the first time a few days ago.
Glad you liked it. I saw it within 1 month of opening day in the theaters. Wonderful warm movie (although Jenny Gump's life was sad) with great effects considering the year it was made

nekomania

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I just saw Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs.

I have to say I thought the previews looked really cute but they really reached to make the movie interesting in quite a few spots.

Before that I got to see Ponyo and I absolutely loved it.

I've been a Miyazaki fan for soo long.
I really like the original japanese with english subtitles better but the dubbed version was exellent too, especially the ending credits song. ^^