Most annoying things your cat does

george'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by blue_monday_88

Cassie likes to jump on either the night stand, the tall dresser, or from the night stand TO the top of the tall dresser and start knocking things over (like my BF's glasses case, a book on the stand, whatever is in her way).

It's funny when you think about, but 4 o'clock in the morning, you want to scream! (but she's so cute, I can't possibly get mad at her)
My Bella does the same thing!!! I have to lock her out of my bedroom to get any sleep! She jumps on my tall bureau, knocks things over, tight-rope-walks across my head board, plays with my blinds, drags toys into my room & bed, it goes on and on until I wake up. I know she does it for attention - she either wants food or for me to let one of the other cats in/out. She's the communicator (speaks for all of the others).

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well there are a lot of things but when I have a glass of drink around Holly, she will knock it over with her paw and then just paw the drink and then walk off.

sumosmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Geisha seldom covers her poo, and she's long-haired and very fluffy (well, med-long), so she sometimes gets a piece stuck on her fur. I used to give her a lower body bath anytime I saw it (in the bathroom sink) and I'd always be late for work! Nowadays I just snip it off with a tiny bit of fur. Other times when I am not around, the poo will dry and harden and then drop off somewhere around the apartment, and I think, Oh, Geisha's left me another present!

Kuri has some bad breath issues right now b/c he's getting food stuck on his adult teeth coming in. He loves to lick my face and breath on me.

But I love my babies!!!!

blue_monday_88

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Another thing that Napoleon does...and it's so freaking cute...but it can be annoying too (especially when I am trying to get some extra sleep)...I have two stuffed animals on my bed...a stuffed harp seal and a stuffed manatee. (Yeah I'm a dork). Anyway, Cassie likes to make biscuits on my stuffed animals (I have a giant Pooh bear that she lays on and suckles, which is ADORABLE). Napoleon, though makes biscuits (aka "kneads his paws") on these two stuffed animals, but with his back paws as well. He PURRS so loud, you can hear him across the room. But mind you, he does this on my bed (at the foot of my bed, so I can still hear him)...THEN one or both of the stuffed animals will fall to the floor and he starts meowing at it, LOUDLY, and still makes biscuits on them!! It scares me, because I think he's in trouble, but then I realize he's just kneading and going crazy (I guess he misses his mom or he's just extremely happy in our house
), I get mad for about three seconds (for disturbing my sleep) but then I realize just how cute it is.

purity

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a litter box in the far corner of my bedroom and one in the living room. The cats have to use the box in the room I'm in for some reason, and Alfie always has to go at about 5am. He'll use the box, and then scratch at the litter and kick it all over the floor, then carry on and scratch the sides of the box, the carpet etc etc for ages! He usually only stops when I gently tell him to, or when I throw a sock in his direction

Max just has to climb or jump on me if I stand still for more than a minute. If he wants to get onto the bookcase, apparently the easiest way is to run up my leg and jump from there. I have too many scratches to count

Still love them to bits though

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Cat Sibohan has an interesting way of waking me up. She lays in the center of my chest and uses her paws on a rotateing basis to plug a nostril to see which side of my nose i'm breathing out of Until I wake up and pet her belly. She also has a habbit of running into the closet and yelling at the back wall.... strange yes

nebula11

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well John and I have nick-mamed Mabby, Poppy and Doofus the "Whats going on police"....
No matter what happens the slightest noise, and they could be out cold...it doesnt matter...Doofus will let out this high pitch squeel...Like a siren...and the three of them will run in a pack to "investigate"...That gets really irritating when your dealing with groceries and dishes and laundry....but they are so cute
....Emmet on the other hand could care less whats going on...

Emmet though knowing that mommy has to pee in the morning, and if she gets up to pee he'll get fed, will kneed my belly right above my bladder...
..Hes an intelliget little bugger

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The most annoying thing Cosy does is also one of the cutest things (isn't that always the way?
). She is very vocal when she wants attention, so if I'm not up by the time SHE thinks I should be up, she'll either a)meow at the top of her lungs b)smack me on the nose with her paw c)sit on my head and run her claws through my hair or d)all of thee above. Doesn't get more annoying than that, but it's so cute nonetheless

The most annoying thing Eppie does is what she's doing now that it's cold- I sleep on my side and she has to be curled up against my chest (I guess for warmth) ALL....NIGHT...LONG. If I move, she moves with me. It's really sweet and I really don't mind snuggling, but sometimes she makes it very difficult to adjust my position.

kathylou

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Spock (live long and prosper) paws at the mini blinds until they break. He also tries to bury everything in the closet after he uses the litter box.

chrissyk

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
i kitties love to use the litter box a soon as iam dont cleaning it.... i cant even get the cover back on & they are in it.... at nite they like to come in my room & try to climb up my curtains, play with the mini blind string &, when they run around the house it sounds like a heard of elephants up & down the step jumping & running around on the back of the couch... actually that kinda cute & funny to watch but when your trying to sleep it isnt all that cute!!!!!

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hehe, my girls only do a couple of REALLY annoying things, the rest of the time they're just fine. They will all jump up on the window ledge and try to get behind the blinds to be let out, and usually only at 3am when we are fast asleep. It is very noisy, and the blinds are heavy, so it takes them ages! They also knock stuff over while they're at it.

And Sunday's tail!! My goodness, I mean, we know it's beautiful but the way she waves it around constantly....lol. This morning when she was doing the `get behind the blind' thing, she knocked a glass of water off the bedside table with it and it smashed all over the floor at 6am. Needless to say that definitely woke me up!! And she's a real princess, if she doesn't get her own way she will jump up onto the mantelpiece and knock off all the photos and candles. She knows that's the one thing she does that makes me do whatever she wants....little tyke....

kateang

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hmmm... meow meow like to scratch on my carpet despite the numerous scratching posts we have at home...

boy boy likes to wake us up early in the morning for his breakfast like 3am.. and we have to sit there to see him finish it off before we can go to bed, otherwise, he will scream at you again!

lisangel

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by keith p

If I dont open the door for my cat to look out, or play with her, she comes up to me and bites my ankle. It doesnt hurt but if im resting it scares me for a second.
ted brogan will do that too, or he will dart in front of you while you're not paying attention and almost trip you... GAHHHH@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

stlgrl5

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My cats takes up my bed at night.. First I move them, then I go turn the light off and its dark so i can't really see but when i flop down there they are.. Right there again lol.. And i have a twn size bed and alot of cats lol

gardenandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I always have a glass of milk and usually a donut in the morning while Im using the computer . They beg for donuts and try to drink out of my glass of milk...If its not a chocolate donut I have to let them have a piece and pour them a little bit of milk to get some peace from them..
But the worse thing is When I'm bent over or sitting in the computer chair they make a four paw landing in the middle of my back with claws hanging on OUCH!! I wonder if this is a Siamese thing or do alot of cats do this?

kitty_cat_lover

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Sneezing. Charlie's sneezing. you know how it is to have a cat sneeze on you? *barfs* the cute annoying thing he does is his little high pitched meow, sometime's it get's so annoying tat the only way to stop him his to meow bakc every time. He stop's after 5 minute's of that.

purity

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gardenandcats

..... When I'm bent over or sitting in the computer chair they make a four paw landing in the middle of my back with claws hanging on OUCH!! I wonder if this is a Siamese thing or do alot of cats do this?
Nope, Max does this too (but he's only little so it doesn't hurt too much!)