More Spring loveliness...

marge

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks!

I am just treasuring this time of year. We have blossoms too and green hills. The hills go dry very quickly once we get several dry weekends. CA poppies are out now too. I saw a field of them off the freeway, so lovely.

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just beautiful

Here's a picture of what Savannah looks like right now: ********************************************************. Yes, that's pollen. That's how we know spring is on the way!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Fran, gorgeous pictures!

Rosie and Sophie have a huge cherry blossom tree outside their window like what Beths mentioned, and they have buds on them that are getting bigger by the day.

I'll take a picture of them once their out in bloom.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Marge

Thanks!

I am just treasuring this time of year. We have blossoms too and green hills. The hills go dry very quickly once we get several dry weekends. CA poppies are out now too. I saw a field of them off the freeway, so lovely.
Oh, yes, the CA poppies! We get them, too, but they won't be out just yet. We see fewer of them here on the mainland, but the highway from the ferry terminal at Swartz Bay south to Victoria is lined with them. Maybe they'll be up for having their pictures taken, when we're over there on Easter weekend.They are so charming.

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

Fran, gorgeous pictures!

Rosie and Sophie have a huge cherry blossom tree outside their window like what Beths mentioned, and they have buds on them that are getting bigger by the day.

I'll take a picture of them once their out in bloom.
I would really like to see that!

maverick_kitten

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we have a gorgeous cherry blossom tree outside our house. as soon as it blooms i know its spring.

the blossoms drive my parents mad as they get everywhere and stick to the car like pink snow!

beautiful photos.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just thought I'd add a few that I got today...

...a property that I pass on the way to (and sometimes from) work every day, which I covet unapologetically...

...and a weeping cherry -- perhaps my favourite variety -- a few blocks farther on...

...this one is taken near Gate 3 on the UBC campus, two minutes walk from my office...

...and if you had any doubt about spring, you won't now...

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, it sure is nice to see all these pictures
I won't be seeing anything like that here for another month or maybe until the beginning of may, depends on how warm April gets. Lake Erie is covered in ice, so that will keep it cool here until the ice melts and the water warms up.