More good thoughts needed for Squeeker!

greenlawnracing

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
As a cat owner who is going through a tough time with my cat as well as somebody who randomly had a seizure at work this year, you can count on being in my prayers.

Best wishes to you and your little Squeak.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittycorner

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I talked with the vet about 6 pm this evening and so far no more seizures. They placed an IV catheter and will keep him for a seizure watch tonight. I am also having them run more bloodwork to make sure everything is okay. I am keeping my fingers crossed he will be okay and be able to come home tomorrow. They did say he was still having facial twitches, not a good sign but hopefully once he is under control they will stop as well.

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw, the poor little guy! He's been thru so much. Sending loads of (((healing
vibes))) Squeeker's way.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittycorner

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Just got home from the vet with Squeeker-he did not have anymore seizures last night but some facial twitching. I had them run bloodwork and everything came out just great!! It sounds like I just did not have him at the appropriate dose for his weight-I have been weighing him on a weekly basis and adjusting his doses accordingly, but not fast enough I guess. I will be more diligent about it and hopefully he will remaing seziure free.

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, I hope it turns out to be something that simple! Got my fingers crossed that Squeeker improves big-time.

jessy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, I hope the increased dosage helps. Sending healing vibes for sqeeker and keep your chin up vibes for you.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hugs & calming purrs for sweet Squeeker. ((((hugs))))