Monday's Question Of The Day - July 16, 2018

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I like eggplant but only if it's been peeled, thinly sliced and fried until crispy. Like a deconstructed eggplant parm. Sometimes I like to melt some cheese on the slices and then dip them in sauce other times I just keep the crispy slices as is and just eat them like that. I don't like it when it's mushy or when the skin is left on.

I don't miss the seasons. Spring is just a milder version of summer and fall is still summer in full swing.

Fall up north meant 2 things to me.
1. tons of leaves to rake :gaah:
2. the constant reminder that winter (and the nightmare that is snow) was just around the corner. I could almost hear Jack Frost over my shoulder saying, Hiiii! remember ME? See you soon! I'm bringing PLENTY of my white, flaky friends with me! :insertevillaugh: :redtongue: :eviltongue:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't miss the seasons. Spring is just a milder version of summer and fall is still summer in full swing.
See and while I really want to do another Disney trip with my kids; it's gotta be planned around it not being 90 billion degrees with 300% humidity. :lol:

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
See and while I really want to do another Disney trip with my kids; it's gotta be planned around it not being 90 billion degrees with 300% humidity. :lol:
Winter. That's when you want to go. You definitely don't want to go when school is out either. After Christmas/New Years and before spring break.