TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
More Pictures have been added! 

alicemama

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Love your new pics, they're just precious. Sophia looks like a wonderful mother!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

klsylvester

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
She is, she's doing amazing! How is your kitty doing? Your expecting next week right?

alicemama

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
We actually went to the vet tonight. She's not pregnant...either a false pregnancy or reabsorbtion. He did an x ray and no babies. We've scheduled her spay. Good news is, Alice is healthy and happy so that's all we can ask for :)

klsylvester

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry to hear that, I bet you were excited for babies. But I'm glad to hear that she is healthy and happy. 

alicemama

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks! I'll get my baby fix from looking at your pics so please keep.posting :)

klsylvester

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I do think fostering is something you would be so good at and is something you really should consider- it's a great way to share this experience over and over again while helping to save some lives! 
EB24, once I get settled into my own place, I was actually thinking about fostering. Right now, I live in an apartment that doesn't allow animals, so we are currently residing with my boyfriends parents while the kittens are here, and once they are re homed, we will be going back to the apartment, while Sophia stays there till we can find a place that we can take her with us. 

So yeah, if you have followed this thread, you will realize I do have alot of bills, including paying rent and electricity for a place I haven't stayed in since the beginning of Sept, while paying my other bills and saving money for this whole thing. It's been tight but the dedication I have for animals go beyond the stars and moon! Which makes it all worth it. 

I hope to be able to help many other animals, and let them know what real love and a good home is, and I will succeed! Just maybe sometime to get to that point! 

klsylvester

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Sophia is such a good mommy! Tonight she has been wandering around, playing, and back to driving me crazy! She will feed them then go walk around and then when they cry she goes running to them! It's cute, but it normal for this to happen? I went outside and she at the door scratching and meowing, I know she isn't neglecting them because she does go back and check on them and goes if she hears them cry. 

Last edited:

klsylvester

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Shes been meowing, but nothing out of the normal, she's very talkative normally. But when she went into heat before she got pregnant, she did some weird thing putting her but in the air and chirping, but now shes just kind of wandering around meowing and in spots she normally doen't go, I just figured she was getting some exercise while the babies are sleeping. Never thought she would be calling again. Do they usually start calling that early?

http://s1282.beta.photobucket.com/user/klsylvester/library/Facebook/More Cuteness

Here's another link for everyone,

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is she shut in a quiet, dark room with her kittens? It usually takes around 24 hours to properly bond and then they hardly leave their kittens.

The earliest mine have called after kittens is 4 days. 

klsylvester

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
she is, she constantly checks on them and goes to them when they cry, just some odd behaviors I've noticed tonight, but could be normal, but I know that she isn't ignoring them. Also if I go to check the kittens she goes right with me and then curls up with them.

klsylvester

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ok, another question, tonight I checked on sophia and she was nursing, but I noticed she was breathing a little fast, she's not panting and doesn't seem in pain or anything, she purring and shes kneading while she's nursing but just seems to breathing a little fast. Is this ok?

klsylvester

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh my!! I feel so foolish! I changed their bedding and thought I was doing a good thing by putting another blanket for alittle more padding but it was to hot for her! I took it out to see if she was just hot, and now she's breathing normal again...soooo my bad please disregard! Lol :lol3:

klsylvester

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
There's new pictures on the More Cuteness Album!!

gibbly

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
O3O the gray one! it R has white on it's face! I want xD

they are adorable, enjoy them that little, before you know it..they'll be almost 5 weeks old...getting into everything...trying to squeeze themselves under doors getting stuck in boxes......lol

Last edited:

alicemama

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Every time you add new pics I have a new favourite kitten. All three are so beautiful and so is Sophia

klsylvester

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
She is a love bug! It amazes me how maternal cats are. Like once she had them a switch was flipped!