Missing Cat.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crazycatfellow

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It's been a while. Popping back in to say Buddy finally returned home after nearly two months of being MIA. He knew where to go to come back home after all this time. I was at my computer and kept hearing a cat cry. I got up to investigate thinking it was one of the others indoors. Went to sit back down at my computer and was still hearing the crying, glanced out my window in front of my desk and saw Buddy sitting on the railing of my deck peering in and crying to me. <3

I'm so happy he's back home safe and sound. I thought he was gone for good, that something happened to him. It's suspicious that both him and Midnight have returned back home at night. Neither of them looking like they spent all that time outdoors, fur was fairly clean and groomed. Midnight's fur was dry despite that it had been raining out. I just can't believe Buddy would've been inside someone's house because he doesn't use the litter box. I can't believe he'd be missing for so long then suddenly show up. I could understand if these were completely feral cats but they're socialized now and don't see them wandering away from a food source, shelter and this home is the only one they've known. None of the cats have ever wandered outside the park, not even the ferals. They don't go across the road either unless maybe to chase something. Whatever the case I'm glad he's back and relieved he's OK. He did lose a bit of weight which he should gain back now that he's returned home.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crazycatfellow

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
He's been inside, nothing he can do. Haven't got him in yet but that's coming soon. Believe me I want nothing more than to. It's been hell and I don't know what's worse, him (cat) or a dog. He has the most dreadful cry and yowl of any cat I've ever seen. Have to get him & others to a vet, been having problems with local SPCA so looks like no discount spay/neuters for now and plans on hold for other neighborhood ferals/strays.

thegreatbluecat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I just wanted to say that if he wasnt neutered I am very well sure he could or would run off far. Any male that is sexualy active is going to run and chase the ladys