Min Space For One Cat ??

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Their urine smells differntly according to some strange season rule. So it real stinks in early spring and then in autumn for whatever reason. It still badly stinks if they spray- including the desexed one. I can’t tell much difference in their stench. At the moment, only jack did some small non-smelly sprays around the door, but no one else sprayed for a few weeks. Ah forgot to say- tabby sprayed at the back on my pillow and bed a few days back - which must have some scent I can’t smell from before when he did the same a few weeks before. Why the pillow - I don’t know. So at this very moment no smell at all. Apart from litter box occasionally but we clean it twice a day.
Hopefully they have cleaners such as enzymatic cat-specific NATURE'S MIRACLE--JUST FOR CATS in your location. There are many others as well; I use this one, as do many others, because I trust it to work. Enzymatic cleaners actually break down the molecules and clean the area completely. You can also find out about other types of cleaners here on the site, if you are interested. I rely on these cleaners because "accidents" can and do happen. Our home smells clean and fresh.